Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pat Linthicum

pvhendrix

Just a note that my Great friend and Gunsmith died this morning. James Patrick "PAT" Linthicum died this morning in NC after a long fight with brain cancer. Pat had been building my guns since the early 90's. He was a strong competitor at the Second Chance matches in years past. He worked on about anything anyone would bring him but his true passion was in the 1911 platform. I have several that he built over the years and treasure them all. He is survived by his wife Mary who was with him when he passed.

He fought long and hard against this terrible disease and at a point the doctors though he had it beat. Those of you that knew him will miss him...those that didn't should have!

Rest in Peace my friend the pain is over.

Edited by pvhendrix

Rest in peace Pat, the world lost a great man, but Heaven welcomes him with open arms. He will be missed, but NEVER forgotten by those like PV that knew him. I am sorry I never got to know Pat, but I do know PV, and feel his pain. Sorry for you loss Brother!

While I am one of those that did not know this man, the world is at a loss to replace a good man, friend and gunsmith.

Please, when you pay your respects, let the family know that those of us on this forum are sending prayers their way.

JZ

I had the pleasure of working with Pat the last couple of years and his matter-of-fact ways were a joy to be around. A fine gunsmith and shooter but an exceptional person. He will be missed in every way. My prayers are out to his family and loved ones.

GB