Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 09-13

This one says, "gun laying flat on table" it does not say anything about a prop of some sort. GAMER ALERT!!

Given the "flat on table" line I would not allow it, but you can bet people are going to try or have done so. I'd like to see a no prop line in there if that's what they want. The flat on table makes gamers think they just didn't want the gun vertical....

JT

Edited by JThompson

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My open gun doesn't have a racker on it yet...

Mine doesn't either, I have given thought to adding one but I have just gotten used to racking it as needed without a racker. Granted the kickstand feature would be a nice additiion. :cheers:

Joe W.

Mine doesn't either, I have given thought to adding one but I have just gotten used to racking it as needed without a racker. Granted the kickstand feature would be a nice additiion. :cheers:

Joe W.

I'm running a Quinn II, for the kickstand effect, adding a racker will only raise me up another 1/2in or so... I want to add mainly for the ease and speed of loading the gun... If I can get it to clear my thumb :surprise:

Joe W.

I'm running a Quinn II, for the kickstand effect, adding a racker will only raise me up another 1/2in or so... I want to add mainly for the ease and speed of loading the gun... If I can get it to clear my thumb :surprise:

I worry about a slide racker clearing my thumb too. One of my shooting buddies let me try his gun out and it was nice but it threw me off a bit trying to remember to always keep my thumb down.

Joe W.

• 2 weeks later...

Sitting fully in chair, hands behind head, fingers interlaced

What is sitting fully? I would never ever say that. If the chair is supporting your body weight you're seated. That is how I would define fully. Others might say back against chair, BUT that is a common start position, so you can't infer that.

FULLY means nothing. It's completely undefined and left to interpretation. Terrible.dry.gif

Sitting fully in chair, hands behind head, fingers interlaced

What is sitting fully? I would never ever say that. If the chair is supporting your body weight you're seated. That is how I would define fully. Others might say back against chair, BUT that is a common start position, so you can't infer that.

FULLY means nothing. It's completely undefined and left to interpretation. Terrible.dry.gif

There's a bunch of that in the new ones.... :blush:

JT

Shot this 2 weeks ago:

34 points, 4.51 sec.. HF 7.5388

ClassifierCalc has it at 96.9270%

CMCalc @ 83.7643%

I hope USPSA even counts it towards my classifier, Im getting a TON better w/ the new gun.. and have some really good scores in the books for the next update..

Tanked 2 of my 4 used for my initial...

A69605

Edited by BCrane

• 4 weeks later...

I shot this one in October with a HF of 6.01 in Limited. The calculator estimated 84%. Unfortunately for me, USPSA figured it at 70%. Does that sound right to anyone else? I know the calculators aren't exact, but I wouldn't have thought it would be off by that much :surprise:

• 2 months later...

Shot this one in L10 Sunday, shitty slow slow slow cause of a make up shot on the steel. CMCalc.com says my shitty run was 71.16%, classifiercalc.com says 52.29%, which calculator is more accurate? I have a feeling its the lower%. Two of our resident M's shot in 4 seconds in Open; one with a 100% score and the other at 96% according to cmcalc.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

My HF was 5.141 in production. Calc put it at 82% and USPSA has it at 62%. Looks like they are a little off on this one.

I shot it in 4.53 clean, Production. HF 7.72. Both calculators say 120%+, but based off this score it would be 92.7%.

Thanks for getting my hopes up, USPSA. Goddamnit!

Shot this one today with a Revolver. Since its a 7 shot classifier, a reload from the table is required. Really drives the time up and the hit factor down.

can't you shoot 6 and take the mike?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My HF was 5.141 in production. Calc put it at 82% and USPSA has it at 62%. Looks like they are a little off on this one.

I shot it in 4.53 clean, Production. HF 7.72. Both calculators say 120%+, but based off this score it would be 92.7%.

Thanks for getting my hopes up, USPSA. Goddamnit!

This was a 93.6% run.

Hmph! :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...