Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 09-13

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Shot it today in Production. Took the time on the paper to get A's. I really liked this one. Quick and simple, but can't afford to drop any points on the paper

35 points in 4.90 sec. 7.1428 HF

CM Calc shows 100%

It won't be 100% probably 70%

Shot it today in Production. Took the time on the paper to get A's. I really liked this one. Quick and simple, but can't afford to drop any points on the paper

CM Calc shows 100%

Yep- USPSA made a MAJOR adjustment after the first month of this new classifier. Mine went from a 98 to a 74. Seems bizarre that they were so far off...

CM Calc shows 100%

Yep- USPSA made a MAJOR adjustment after the first month of this new classifier. Mine went from a 98 to a 74. Seems bizarre that they were so far off...

Well crap. I guess I'll just have to wait a few weeks for the update.

CM Calc shows 100%

I liked your load method. :roflol:

CM Calc shows 100%

Congrats!

You won the stage and the match, with a Production gun.

http://www.leaactionshooters.com/results/Sep10.txt

CM Calc shows 100%

Well crap. I guess I'll just have to wait a few weeks for the update.

According to the USPSA update today came in at 86.5806% I think that's inline. I could have shot a little faster.

I got to thinking I might want to check my score on this one again. As of right now, even after the adjust at USPSA my score didn't change at all, even though it was in the first run of scores for this classifier. I had my fingers crossed that it would drop enough to move me back to B Class Open. No such luck. LOL

Joe W.

• 2 weeks later...

I got to thinking I might want to check my score on this one again. As of right now, even after the adjust at USPSA my score didn't change at all, even though it was in the first run of scores for this classifier. I had my fingers crossed that it would drop enough to move me back to B Class Open. No such luck. LOL

Joe W.

Yeah, I checked to see what your HF worked out to be and saw they hadn't changed anything...weird.

I shot it today, 33pts, 4.18s for a HF of 7.8947. I'm guessing that'll work out to be something like 87% or so. It was solid, but not amazing (or didn't feel it). R,

Not to mention that G-man has a real slick way to load for this one.... :bow:

What, set the mag next to the well and slap it in and go? :yawn:

:)

JT

Yep.. That's the one... Of all the matches that I've shot, that is the first time seeing it... Yet, it's so obvious after seeing it.. :surprise:

Not to mention that G-man has a real slick way to load for this one.... :bow:

JT

Yep.. That's the one... Of all the matches that I've shot, that is the first time seeing it... Yet, it's so obvious after seeing it.. :surprise:

Yep, time to practice that one in the basement. We'll have to do a few table starts at Midwest!

JT

I don't dare do that from the tables we use, too many splinters to wind up in my hands if I brush the table as I load. For me, I use the same method as Saul Kirsch describes in this video.

Joe W.

JT- Thanks for the clarification on which one to use. Watching G-Man do that from the table was amazing. It was so smooth and effortless. He could have done it much faster but it was his first stage and like always SLM was bothering him. There were many hours of practice to pull that off so easily!

JT

I don't dare do that from the tables we use, too many splinters to wind up in my hands if I brush the table as I load. For me, I use the same method as Saul Kirsch describes in this video.

Joe W.

I guess I would have to say that I use a similar method...

I shot the stage in 4.94 with 32pts HF 6.4777 71.97% for open... there is alot of room for improvement..

I should be able to shave a ton of time on the load... My open gun doesn't have a racker on it yet...