CM 09-13

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll throw mine in here too....

C Class Open Shooter

35 points in 5.28s for a HF of 6.6288

I am very interested to see the HHF for this one.

Steve

I'm curious about all the percentages for this as well.

Mine was:

35pts 5.80s 6.0345 HF (had to make up a steel after hitting all As- can you believe that???)

Production B

I like this classifier. Straight forward, no wacky props. We shot it Sunday, and I had what felt like a good run, but the first target I shot was Alpha-Mike. My only miss on the day and it was completely uncalled. Time was 4.16.

However, I have a quick question. Does anyone know exactly how the no-shoots were set when you shot it? I think this is a major flaw with this classifier that needs to be corrected, as there is no note or dimensions showing the precise placement of the no-shoot and the picture is awfully small and ambiguous. For example, here are two possible settings that are not identical:

09-13.png

A little edit of the written stage briefing to fix this would be nice. The match director has asked John Amidon about it.

I like this classifier. Straight forward, no wacky props. We shot it Sunday, and I had what felt like a good run, but the first target I shot was Alpha-Mike. My only miss on the day and it was completely uncalled. Time was 4.16.

However, I have a quick question. Does anyone know exactly how the no-shoots were set when you shot it? I think this is a major flaw with this classifier that needs to be corrected, as there is no note or dimensions showing the precise placement of the no-shoot and the picture is awfully small and ambiguous. For example, here are two possible settings that are not identical:

09-13.png

A little edit of the written stage briefing to fix this would be nice. The match director has asked John Amidon about it.

Ours was more like the one on the right. The one on the left looks better. <_<

Before I set this classifier up I made a call to the USPSA about the set up. The OFFICIAL word from HQ is that the perf line on the noshoot lines up with the center line of the scoring target, the top of the head on the no shoot lines up with the top of the shoulder of the scoring target. I was told that this setup was from an old classifier and "assumed" that most setting it up knew how it should be. I very kindly suggested they might think about adding a diagram to this classifier as they did with one of the other new ones to clearly show just how it should be set up. My fingers are crossed on the update with the diagram clearing up the setup.

Joe W.

Look for an update coming on this one. I understand USPSA has taken a look at it and will be adding something to the description. Not sure if it will be a diagram or a description, but it will at least help some.

Hot diggity!!! USPSA just uploaded the new batch of classifiers for the month and my run of 4.89 seconds down one point (Open) put that run at 89.3954% I wonder what that would make a 100% run?

Joe W.

Edited by joecichlid

Well apparently not a lot of people have shot this in production yet. My run was classified at 100%

33 points in 5.31 seconds = 6.2147 HF

I'm an A shooter but this bumped me up to the verge of master to 84%. I'm sure my score won't be 100% for long.

I shot this classifier on July 4. Production

33 points 5.16sec = 6.3953

Shows up as 100% on my classifiers

what division?

Anybody got a percentage for SS?

ETA: im dumb :sick:

Edited by Corey

shot this one yesterday. other than the Mike i threw on the last paper, I really like it. we'll see what the disaster of a score looks like when they get posted, haha.

i shot it in 5.42s. Looks like i landed around 49% ish if my math is correct, ill have to wait til next month as it wasnt entered quick enough for this month's update. If that Mikw were an Alpha....woulda been mid 80s%...

Edited by Corey

shot this one yesterday. other than the Mike i threw on the last paper, I really like it. we'll see what the disaster of a score looks like when they get posted, haha.

i shot it in 5.42s. Looks like i landed around 49% ish if my math is correct, ill have to wait til next month as it wasnt entered quick enough for this month's update. If that Mikw were an Alpha....woulda been mid 80s%...

That's about right.. Usually a mike on a classifier ruins everything.

Nice run, Joe!

Btw, your hf divided by your percent (0.893945) should give you the potential HHF

DOPE!! I should have thought of that. Thanks for helping with this one. With that in mind that puts the Open HHF right around 7.7778ish at the time my score was uploaded. Also, thanks for the comment, the run just felt smooth and pretty much like slow motion. I just wish I had gotten it on video.

Joe W.

My classifier came in at 98%... but it won't hold- now a 74%. HF was 6.0773. They had an absurdly low HHF and made adjustment- at least in Production. Mine is changed because there were some other problems that had to be fixed. Everyone else's should stick.

Edited by lugnut