Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ben Stoeger USPSA 2 day class

Ben Stoeger

I am pleased to announce that I am holding a Competition Pistol class on September 18th and 19th. This curriculum for the class will be as follows:

Accuracy

Grip/Stance

Shot Calling

USPSA Techniques (this will consist mostly of specialized movement techniques)

Stage Breakdown/Analysis

Practice Tips and Techniques

+ anything people request to be added

The format of the class will consist of one day of intensive work on technique. The next day will consist of a multi stage mock match. The stages will be such that the students will go through each just like a match, but then we will revisit each stage and analyze the performance of each student.

This class will be held at Holmen Rod and Gun Club in Holmen Wisconsin. It will start at 9am and go until about 5 pm on both days.

Ronnie Casper will be assisting with the class and range setup.

The cost is $250, with a limit of 12 students. 8 Registered students is the minimum to hold the class.

Estimated Round Count will be 750 for the first day and about 500 for the second day.

Contact Lori@casperracing.com to register. She can fill you in on the cancellation policy and other details.

I am pleased to announce that I am holding a Competition Pistol class on September 18th and 19th. This curriculum for the class will be as follows:

Accuracy

Grip/Stance

Shot Calling

Stage Breakdown/Analysis

The format of the class will consist of one day of intensive work on technique. The next day will consist of a multi stage mock match. The stages will be such that the students will go through each just like a match, but then we will revisit each stage and analyze the performance of each student.

This class will be held at Holmen Rod and Gun Club in Holmen Wisconsin. It will start at 9am and go until about 5 pm on both days.

The cost is $250, with a limit of 12 students. 8 Registered students is the minimum to hold the class.

Estimated Round Count will be 750 for the first day and about 500 for the second day.

Contact Lori@casperracing.com to register. She can fill you in on the cancellation policy and other details.

Good luck with the class. A little out of driving distance for me though.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Accuracy

Grip/Stance

Shot Calling

Stage Breakdown/Analysis

Hey Benji,

I saw you on the Top Shot show on the discovery channel! You are awesome with a handgun! I have been seeing you're videos and blogs online. We have something in common. I am a teacher too. Not guns though, but 8th grade science at an all girls school. Yea, I know. I'm a lucky guy! Lol. Well anyways, can anyone sign up for this class or do you have to be a member of USPSA? I am going to sign up soon at a local club but for right now I have been trying out your dry fire program. I shot handguns a lot in JROTC, so I'm not a beginner. Is this a beginner or advanced class because I need the latter.

Thanks in advance! As you can see, you are the reason I signed up for this forum and have started shooting again. Guys like you bring a positive light on the shooting sport. Talk to you soon.

Take care,

Jimmy