Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Redwolf Airsoft

STIGUY

Recently ordered an WE 5.1 HiCappa from Redwolf Airsoft for $91. Excellent price, but I was basically forced to

pay like $58 for shipping (ouch). QUestion: Does anyone have any experience ordering from this Company? They have a good Internet presence, but I am wondering?

I know what you think'n, but they were the only one's with the gun I wanted when I was looking. Will I

have to pay duty tax....etc....since I believe it is being shipped from HK?

I shoot a Commander and was lucky to find this Caspian Commander for around $100 shipped.

Fantastic quality and a great practice tool.

Manny helped me track it down, and I bought my supplies from him.

DSCN1161-1.jpg

DSCN1155-1.jpg

Bought it from evike.com.

The stocks are from a real, 1977 Colt Commander.

Edited by doc540

I have no experience with Redwolf, but my recommendation would be this: IF you can cancel your Redwolf order (talk with both Redwolf and your credit card company), go to Manny USA. The WE Hi-Capa 5.1 is $120 plus really reasonable shipping.

With Manny, you're dealing with a member of the "family". If you ever need parts (mine recently needed a new ambi thumb safety), Manny has parts for prices better than anybody else. You get unparalleled service. The item will be in your hands in a matter of a few days.

Sure, you can save a couple of bucks by dealing with some outfit OCONUS but, if it comes with anything broken in shipping, or something is missing, or ...., good luck getting it made right.

I've purchased other airsoft items from AirsoftExtreme.com (west coast) and from Evike.com. Decent experience from both.

I have no experience with Redwolf, but my recommendation would be this: IF you can cancel your Redwolf order (talk with both Redwolf and your credit card company), go to Manny USA. The WE Hi-Capa 5.1 is $120 plus really reasonable shipping.

With Manny, you're dealing with a member of the "family". If you ever need parts (mine recently needed a new ambi thumb safety), Manny has parts for prices better than anybody else. You get unparalleled service. The item will be in your hands in a matter of a few days.

Sure, you can save a couple of bucks by dealing with some outfit OCONUS but, if it comes with anything broken in shipping, or something is missing, or ...., good luck getting it made right.

I've purchased other airsoft items from AirsoftExtreme.com (west coast) and from Evike.com. Decent experience from both.

I second that recommendation. Manny's stuff is first rate, and the service can't be beaten.

Troy