Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Another clever Ad

BritinUSA

Good commercial, never saw it on TV.

As for seat belts, I wear mine. BUT, I think it should not be a law. However, if you choose to operate in a mode known to escalate the dangers associated with what you are doing, as in ignoring generally accepted safe practices for no good reason, maybe we should be able to equally reduce the payouts you receive from society.

I still remember my little girl, we'd strap her in the middle seat in her car seat and start to go. I would always buckle up, but only after backing down the driveway. She would yell at me "Seat Belt Daddy" till I buckled up.

Great ad. I'm still amazed some states require seatbelts in cars, but no helmets while riding a motorcycle.

Very true. And on a bike you're so much more vulerable. One blow to the noggin and you're toast. We don't need them in TX but I still wear one. It also helps keep my long blond curly mane in check ;)

Verry cool.

I'm guessing it was done in England or Austrailia. The woman wraps her arms upper-right to lower left on a driver, which would put him in the right seat. Also at the end, it refers to Sussex.

Australia had a great seat-belt commercial a few years back that had four kids in a car that went through an accident (staged, of course). Three were wearing seat belts. The fourth wasn't, and his pitching around inside the car during the accident wiped out all four of them.

Edited by Punkin Chunker

• 8 months later...

I'm guessing it was done in England or Austrailia. The woman wraps her arms upper-right to lower left on a driver, which would put him in the right seat. Also at the end, it refers to Sussex.

Good eye, the logo at the end also has the seatbelt at the right shoulder on top, which would make me think "backwards car."

Also, being that it was a 90 second, not 30 second commercial makes me think it isn't in the states. Our attention spans aren't that long.

Also also, the wife and kid who protected him were the reason he was distracted. He looked over at them, taking his eyes off the road. Could the saying be true: "Kids in the back seat cause accidents, accidents in the backseat cause kids."