The A-Team (movie)

*Bad guy puts pistol in his lap with muzzle pointing at head*

"What the heck, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?"

"THEY LET YOU HOLD A GUN LIKE THAT AND STILL KEEP YOUR JOB?!?!?"

:roflol:

Edited by DyNo!

• 6 months later...
  • 11 months later...

We just picked this up on Blu-Ray. The original show was one of the earliest non-cartoon series that I remember really getting into (I was 2 when it started and 6 when it ended). Anyway, I was watching the special features, and they were talking about the gun training for the cast. Apparently, Bradley Cooper got way into it, and while they didn't show any of his targets, they did show him appearing to expertly manipulate a Glock, 1911, and M4. He was talking about how much fun guns are, and how he didn't realize how difficult it was to shoot and manipulate guns well. Somebody in Cali needs to invite him to a 3 gun match. If we could get a hugely popular actor who's been named "Sexiest Man Alive" as a celebrity advocate, it'd be a real coup.

PS I've wanted an AC556 wince my earliest memory, and the opening scene with Hannibal wielding one made me totally want one all over again. Anybody wanna loan me 7 or 8 grand? :goof:

Funnily enough a friend of mine (a model) posted a picture with him from a party she was at within the last couple days.

When we invite him to a 3 gun match, he can bring as many models as he wants with him! :cheers: