Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Here's what I know about the match:

Bones (Craid Buckland) beat me in retro and most likely won it. There are a few guys I do not know still shooting and the word on the street is they are good.

Bagakis (John the bucket) smoked the match. I think he has Limited in the bag. Many others are still shooting. Junior Josh shot well and will be in the top 5. James Austin too.

I have no idea about open. I never saw Jerry shoot. Rich Wolfe was shooting really well on the stages I saw him shoot. I never saw Vic either but he had some gun problems that cost him.

The final score will be up tonight. I don't know if they will post them on the web.

The North Mountain Speed Loader Holder is the BOMB. Bob is not getting it back.

The Open pool is deep near the top, Jerry of course, Rich W, Eric L, David O, Gene M, Neil H, Vic P, Pat H, nd I'm sure I'm forgetting some guys. I hope they post prelims on the web tonigh.

Jerry shot a 225, Neil and I both shot a 260 but Neil beat me by .05 of a second. David Olhasso's scores were not all in so he's the wild card for 1-3. We'll know in the morning

Miculek j 225.56

Hogue n 260.59

Crow t 260.64

Wolfe r 262.58

Olhasso d 264.66

Morin g 266.58

Bagakis j 267.75

Hogue p 281.53

Itzstein m 284.59

Pickett v 286.20

Leach e 288.73

Koester r 293.54

Aysen e 297.04

Waldinger r 300.61

Allchin j 300.97

Miculek j 225.56

Hogue n 260.59

Crow t 260.64

Wolfe r 262.58

Olhasso d 264.66

Morin g 266.58

Bagakis j 267.75

Hogue p 281.53

Itzstein m 284.59

Pickett v 286.20

Leach e 288.73

Koester r 293.54

Aysen e 297.04

Waldinger r 300.61

Allchin j 300.97

Congratulations to everyone. I'm sure it was a wonderful match

Interesting......by far the largest gap between those scores is between 1st and 2nd place! As usual, Jerry stomped the competition soundly.

Congratuations to those who finished high on the list. A special kudos goes out to John Bagakis, who once again managed to place very high on the list using a limited gun. Nice job, John! :cheers:

I was really hoping to shoot the IRC again this year. Unfortunately, I had a civil jury trial set to begin on Monday, and knew I would need this whole past week to prepare. Of course, guess what happened around noon on Friday? Frickin' case settles--I could have made it after all! :(

Interesting......by far the largest gap between those scores is between 1st and 2nd place! As usual, Jerry stomped the competition soundly.

Congratuations to those who finished high on the list. A special kudos goes out to John Bagakis, who once again managed to place very high on the list using a limited gun. Nice job, John! :cheers:

I was really hoping to shoot the IRC again this year. Unfortunately, I had a civil jury trial set to begin on Monday, and knew I would need this whole past week to prepare. Of course, guess what happened around noon on Friday? Frickin' case settles--I could have made it after all! :(

That is what happens when quality representation is on the case. People don't want to go to trial. :D

Aaaand Todd won the open shoot-off!!! Grats Todd! John of course won the Limited Shoot-off! Grats to JB.

I wound up 23rd Limited, 6th A, and 66th overall.. hmm.. I was shooter #66 too.. a little eerie.. :) A nice showing for the Richmond Hot Wheels..

Limited:

John

Elliot

Austin

Lentz (top junior)

Josh also won the Moonclip Challenge.http://icore.org/IRC_2010/IRC_headsup.html

Bones won a stage overall shooting retro and it had 2 reloads. That is inconceivable.

Here are the scores:

Thanks Mike, I had a pretty good match, I had two stages not go that well but overall I am pretty pleased with my shooting!

It was a great match as always!

Thanks to all that make this such a great match (Sponsors, RO's,Match staff, and the shooters)!!!!

Thanks

John

I was actually TOO worried about A's this year and shot too slow on some stages. I did get through the entire match without a single mike or penalty which has been a goal of mine. All in all it was a good time.

-ld

I too made it through the match without seeing that guy Mike or receiving any penalties.. My first day I did really well managing only a few B's and C's and the second half of the match saw a few more mistakes and screw ups but I still never saw Mike or other penalties beyond a few slow times.

Just curious to see what the stages were like, seeing as there was no match package posted on the website.

Will you be at Blacktown in october for WAPC?? I will hopefully be going down.

cavillino, did you get the info on the stages you wanted. I have a match booklet I could scan but it would be amount of space for the forum but will try if needed. later rdd

• 7 months later...