Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

09-09 Lightning And Thunder

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

I put 90 out of 90 in the Open class.It's turn out 90.12%.No one make GM on this one in Open? :blink:

Thats just an estimate, since there are not enough scores in for that classifier calculator. My 72 gave me 80% in single stack,

And you got 89 of 90, you slacker!

• 2 months later...

I shot a 29 today in Singlestack with West Texas Practical Shooters.

CmCalc shows 32.2219%.

You don't really need the classifier calculator for fixed time classifiers. Just divide your points by the points available for the stage.

Doing that gives me 32.2222%.

I put 90 out of 90 in the Open class.It's turn out 90.12%.No one make GM on this one in Open? :blink:

Is that what you got from uspsa?

According to this, looks like it came out at 98.888

http://www.uspsa.org/uspsa-classifer-lookup-results.php?number=A3598

Thats just an estimate, since there are not enough scores in for that classifier calculator. My 72 gave me 80% in single stack,

And you got 89 of 90, you slacker!

If he got 89 of 90, then 89/90=.9888888888888888888888888, so it would be 98.8889%

Edited by mgood

Shot an 80 on this one 11/28 in Open with one circle/mike (on the damn first string of all things) and shooting way too fast; the cmcalc lists the score at 80.112%. hope the score sticks

Score just posted today at 88.8889%, my first M score

• 1 month later...

I didn't shoot this one particularly well, but it looks like it will be my highest classifier to date at 84% (Production).

On the first and third strings you have all day. If I were to shoot it again, I'd take a tiny bit more time with those strings. The second string is the only one you need to push the pace on, depending on how fast your draw/reload are.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Shot this in revolver last Sunday. My biggest concern was the second string (3 reload 3). Ended up doing my best reload ever on the clock and got all my hits on every string. 70 points total. CM calc puts it at 77.78% My first ever A classifier...in any division :D

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...