Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2011 Single Stack Nationals

Supershooter

• Replies 491
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The SS Classic/Nats has always been a low round count affair. You will not see anything over 24 rounds.

Tom

So probably a little less than 300 rounds for the min? I think there was 16 stages last year.

In the first post he mentions 250. You figure 24 rounds or so for big stages, and a few speed stages, and the shoot house which are probably more like 12.

I was planning on bringing 350 rounds. Maybe I should bring 400...

Not that I am talking out of school but.............

14 stages, 212 rounds minimum, plus the 8 for chrono. That of course assumes no misses. Heeeee!

Jay

I've got the rest of it, now just to load up those 8 rds of special chrono ammo :devil:

I always wondered what Ken would do if you gave them a small, taped up box labeled "Chrono Ammo".

One way to find out.

After spending a $200 entry fee and paying fortwo nights in a hotel, I'm not willing to take the chance.

I always wondered what Ken would do if you gave them a small, taped up box labeled "Chrono Ammo".

One way to find out.

After spending a $200 entry fee and paying fortwo nights in a hotel, I'm not willing to take the chance.

You only live once. Shirly they would just take another 8 rounds from your other ammo, and everyone could have a good laugh.

• 2 weeks later...

Fourteen Stages in 8 hours is a bit much!

Ok My math is crazy.

This amounts to 34 minutes per stage. Subtract four minutes walking between stages. That leaves 30 minutes to shoot the stage.

1 minute for Make Ready and Shoot, 3 minutes for stage turn around-scoring, reset, new shooter in start position. Take the four minutes into 30 minutes - 7.5 members per squad.

Hamlet Act 1, scene 4, 87–91

Fourteen Stages in 8 hours is a bit much!

Ok My math is crazy.

This amounts to 34 minutes per stage. Subtract four minutes walking between stages. That leaves 30 minutes to shoot the stage.

1 minute for Make Ready and Shoot, 3 minutes for stage turn around-scoring, reset, new shooter in start position. Take the four minutes into 30 minutes - 7.5 members per squad.

Hamlet Act 1, scene 4, 87–91

Expect it to take 10-14 hrs.