Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

VA / MD Sectional

Cliff - if John wins, I think you should get a "John Z Sr is my Hero" tattoo. You'd look adorable with a tramp stamp laugh.gif to go with your thong. Just make sure you wear your low rise pants so it's always visible!

Edited by Melinda

Cliff - if John wins, I think you should get a "John Z Sr is my Hero" tattoo. You'd look adorable with a tramp stamp laugh.gif to go with your thong. Just make sure you wear your low rise pants so it's always visible!

If John wins, you got a deal. If I win, you get a Cliff is better than Josh tattoo.

Cliff you should shoot your speedloader gun with 357 mag loads

I was thinking about that. I need the practice with the retro gun. I just got it today from my Gunsmith. It is nice.

A 686 is just not fast enough to run with a 625. I don't think even Jerry could win with one. You don't want to win with me shooting inferior equipment, do you?

If John wins, you got a deal. If I win, you get a Cliff is better than Josh tattoo.

Not that I have a chance of beating "THE GREAT ONE" but if I did, the last thing I would want is my name anywhere near Cliff's tramp stamp zone, 3 non-threats and 2 double mikes complete with failure to engage oughtta keep my name out of places it don't belong

Not that I have a chance of beating "THE GREAT ONE" but if I did, the last thing I would want is my name anywhere near Cliff's tramp stamp zone, 3 non-threats and 2 double mikes complete with failure to engage oughtta keep my name out of places it don't belong

Babe, you gotta win to save my skin - literally!

I will be shooting my custom 646 its alot lighter and faster than my 610, i do not have a retro gun it is back at the factory being repaired

Josh don't you have anything slower and heavier you can shoot so us old guys have a chance? Something without sights perhaps?

• 3 weeks later...

Thanks Greg, I shot like crap, 7 or 8 mikes and a hostage right at my feet, my son shot well, my fault Cliff lost, I only got him an 18 pack of Coor's Light, if I got him a 24 pack, he would have beat Josh

I wish Gregg and I had-a been there the out come may have been different--

I can talk now it's over..

congrats Josh,Cliff and John Z,all of you shot a great match.. :cheers: