Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

VA / MD Sectional

I imagine that Steve will be along directly. He beat me today but things are looking up. I'm trying to do weak hand reloads exclusively. It's screwing me up at the moment, but getting better. Did you know that you can load a moonclip with one bullet in the cylinder with the other five on the outside and still close the cylinder?

Anyway. My moneys on you. It's the least I could do. BTW. Is the shooter that won SC shooting?

great, now I'll have put 2 people on the street.

Cliff, if you win back my house, I won't have to cast your bullets under the highway overpass anymore,,, Mel hates it when she wants to spend the weekend, and all we do is find a cardboard box close to the Saturday match to sleep in. Maybe I will have 10 great stages, and Josh will not show up, and you will get suckered into shooting the whole match weakhand and I'll win back my own house. I can dream

Hey Craig,

You could come down and give me a shot at winning my own house back, you can even wear your concealment vest, and take a break for water after 12 shots on the stage and then finnish up the rest, the RO's will be nice to you considering your background of shooting 12 shot stages, and I'm sure they will stop the clock to give you a chance to rest. I will personally carry a small wooden wall on each stage for you so you can reload behind it

That is very thoughtful of you John, but I'll be working on counting past 18 and dropping ammo with wreckless abandon for the next several weeks in preparation for the IRC. :rolleyes:

Craig

That is very thoughtful of you John, but I'll be working on counting past 18 and dropping ammo with wreckless abandon for the next several weeks in preparation for the IRC. :rolleyes:

Craig

Cool !!! I know you will do well at IRC, all joking aside, you Sir, are my favorite revo shooting landlord, watch the kid Lentz, he is good. Ask the IRC people to have a few night stages, I don't think Josh is allowed to stay up past 10:00 PM on school nights

The latest line from Vegas, Jerry and I at even money (I bet on Jerry) The current revo champ is coming off at 2 1/2 to 1 underdog, can't bet on Josh (a good bet) but that would be contributing to the delinquency of a minor

I would like to take this opportunity to thank all of you who have given me confidence by your votes, I would like to say that I got absolutely NO support from "ACORN" but all the fine folks at "PECAN" (P eople E asily C onvinced A nyone wins in revo N ow),,, "WALNUT" (W e A ways L et N o one U nderestimate T all dreams) and let us not forget "CHESTNUT" ( C hoose H e E specially S eated T o N ullify U ndenialbe T yranny)

Who will win? I think it's the person providing the largest bribe to the Chief Stats Officer. Wait a minute, that's me! :surprise: PM me for the secret drop location, and let the bidding begin.

Rob,

I am going to tell my wife on you... you are in such deep trouble (trust me I know).

Who will win? I think it's the person providing the largest bribe to the Chief Stats Officer. Wait a minute, that's me! :surprise: PM me for the secret drop location, and let the bidding begin.

Rob,

I am going to tell my wife on you... you are in such deep trouble (trust me I know).

Consider Me Told. :)

Tracy shoots revo+2, not single stack, she will be a revo shooter soon

I suppose Revo might suit her as she doth not subscribe to the "Hey guys look how many shells I have in the air" theory of COF completion like some others we know...it's cool to watch but the sticker price still kills me.