Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Space City Match

Congrats to Gregg K. (I cain't spell Kratochevil) for his win at Space City. Bill D. was 2 points behind. Gregg had stated he must of kicked over the stupid bucket one less time than Bill did. Gregg a win is a win. Did You win the Caddilac? :cheers: Congrats to you and Bill and all the Revo shooters for their performance. Later rdd

Edited by Bubber

Thanks Bubber! It was really ugly on one stage and just a little on a few others. A W is better than an L but it sure was close. I was happy just to have some other Revo shooters there, locally I'm usually the only one. One of the production shooters was complaining about having to make so many reloads until they looked at my belt with Speedy Rack and a North Mountain post filled up and said "O' never mind". :roflol:

Yes Chris you MIGHT have some revos for A-4 (5 signed up already) Gregg will be 6 Elliot and Annette will be 7 and 8 and I might show up if I can get it arranged through work.

You will NOT be able to shoot that contraption in your avatar though !!! ;)

HOP

we might have some revo's at area 4 this year huh?

There are four of us in one Squad and I see Annette and Elliot have signed up also. But we need help to keep Gregg form winning to many matches this year. Bill D. should be looking for a little revenge :ph34r:. I think Tom D. said we ahd more than Limited 10 and Singlestack. Might as well add a couple more...Chris C. ? :rolleyes: