• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Just did something I haven't done in forever...dryfire! LOL anyways, it felt good picking up the gun again. I have a match tmrw so we'll see how that goes. I'm going to dry fire as much as possible from now to Area 6 to get ready. It's been a while since I shot production at a major match so it should be fun.

Later,

Jason

• 3 weeks later...

Shot the 2012 FL idpa championship this weekend. I only shoot idpa once a year and it is this match! I shot okay but I think a little too conservatively. I shot the match in 181 seconds compared to 160 seconds by the overall match winner. I was only down like 33 points for the match...nonetheless, I finished 2nd SSP expert and high overall junior. This might bump me up to master.

I'm planning in shooting area 6 with my production gun so I'm getting ready for that. Dry fire and local matches!

Later,

Jason

• 1 month later...

This weekend I shot the area 6 match in production. Overall I did pretty well. I ended up being 1st "B" and 7th overall production out of 115 shooters. I shot 91% of the overall winner. I'm pretty happy with my performance. The only thing I might have changed was to be a bit more aggressive.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...