Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

One Day Advanced USPSA Clinic with Bob Vogel

Michael Craig

Although this class is going to happen in Central Ohio (Area 5) we wanted to let those who are in Area 8 who are close enough to attend our class know about the upcoming day long clinic with Bob Vogel.

USPSA Competitors,

Ohio Shooting Sports, Ltd. and Bob Vogel have teamed up to offer a 1 day USPSA Clinic on May 15, 2010. This course is for those experienced USPSA Competitors who want to move up the classification system and see their performance improve. Like our other shooting courses, this is an intense one day course designed for those who want to improve their game. Taught by Bob Vogel, an instructor who is also a seasoned shooter and Grand Master Class competitor, the student will improve their craft through hands on training, motivation and feedback. This 8-10 hour intense shooting program will concentrate on developing a tailored practical maintenance program for each student and one-on-one analysis of the competitor’s strengths and weaknesses. Get immediate feedback on your game. Learn how to trim your time and yet stay within the rules of the game. You want to improve and win. Now there is a place to get the feedback you need. So that each person gets the most out of the class the enrollment will be limited to 10 students.

Enough from us. Here is how Bob describes his class. "This will be a one day class that will cover all aspects of USPSA shooting. To start things off we will be in a classroom type setting with me going over the fundamentals and demonstrating a number of techniques. I will also talk about equipment, dry and live fire practice and take questions. After this we will go out to the range and run through a variety of different drills meant to test the numerous different skill sets needed in USPSA competition. We will then work our way into shooting actual stages as there is so much to learn in how to look at and break down a stage. During and throughout the class I will also talk about and cover a lot on the mental side of the game as I hold that in very high regard. Each student will receive individual attention and be given the best possible advice on taking themselves to the next level." Bob Vogel

Date: May 15 8:30am-5:30pm

Location: Big Darby Creek Shooting Range, West Jefferson, OH Big Darby Creek Shooting Range

Cost: $200 - Includes Bob Vogel's instruction & range fees. $50 non-fundable deposit required to hold your slot.

Round Count: 500 rounds

Class size: 8-10 students (8 students required to hold the class)

Since we are limiting the number of students to 10 this class will fill up quickly. To register for this class you need to go to Ohio Shooting Sports - Register Here. You can print out the form, fill it out and mail a check to the provided address OR you can copy and paste the form into an email, fill it out and send it to me at Michael@OhioShootingSports.com. If you want to use a credit card you will need to call me at 740-964-1131 so that I can take your card information over the phone. We are going to require a $50 deposit to hold a slot for you if you choose not to pay the enrollment fee in full at the time of registration. We will be holding all deposits until we are sure that the class is going to happen. IF for some reason the class is cancelled we will per company policy return or shred all checks and credit card information.

Thank you!

Train hard, train often and most of all, train safe!

Michael Craig

President & Chief Firearms Instructor, Ohio Shooting Sports, Ltd.

Ohio Shooting Sports, Ltd.

740-964-1131 Office

President, Central Ohio Defensive Pistol League

Central Ohio Defensive Pistol League

Division Chairman, MultiGun Division - Pickaway County Sportsman's Range

Pickaway County Sportsman's Range

• 2 weeks later...

We're getting close to making this a reality. We have made arrangments with our range but we need a minimum of 8 students to move forward. We have 6 confirmed slots for this class. If you are still considering this class or know of a couple more that are interested now is the time to get your registrations in.

To make it easier, I can take credit card and registration information over the phone.

Thanks!

Michael Craig

Ohio Shooting Sports

www.OhioShootingSports.com

• 2 weeks later...