Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  

CZ-USA Model 712 Utility

Email sent...hope you have some left!

Email replied.

We have a few left. Plain ready to ship now and the black ones should be ready in a few days.

Where do I send money!

Thanks for your interest. We accept Paypal as a preferred payment or you may send a money order as well. Just let me know which you prefer and I will shoot you the necessary information. We can ship as soon as payment is received.

We have two plain stainless handles remaining. Black ones should be here in the next week or so.

All handles that have been paid for have been shipped.

All plain handles have been SOLD! Thanks for the support everyone. Hope you guys like them as much as we do.

We have 14 or 15 black ones that will be available once they are returned from coating. If you want one please let us know as I feel certain they will go quickly.

Hopefully some of the ones that were shipped last week will start to arrive to those who ordered soon. Excited to hear what others think of them.

These look great. I was checking the thread every now and again, off doing other things, come back and BAM - you've already announced availability, shipped, and now out of the uncoated ones. Nice!

Sign me up for the coated black one, email sent. Mine will be going on a recently purchased, new / unfired 712 utility - FWIW, in terms of checking them against different ones for fit. Thanks for making this happen!

Received mine yesterday, thanks! Will try out at the range this weekend on a 712 ALS. Went right in when we replaced the factory handle last night and cycled just fine when dry tested.

Thanks!!

Not in the immediate future. Just depends on demand. Black is all we have left right now, and only a few of those.

I will take one in black !!!!!

Shoot me a PM with how you would like to pay and I can send you the info.

Received and installed mine on friday. A very nicely made piece. All edges are chamfered and the hand slides easily around the handle, but not off it. Testing against my buddies knurled gg&g on his 930 I prefer this smooth design (personal preference). I drive a keyboard all day so I have soft hands. ;)

A nice feature is that it does not require the brute force vice grip removal method of the stock piece. It still snaps in, and requires some force to remove but isn't as ridiculous. I highly doubt its going to pop out on its own. Testing to ensue the week of Thanksgiving.

And because everyone likes (lousy cell phone) pics... ;)

post-43092-138470863703_thumb.jpg

post-43092-138470865144_thumb.jpg

post-43092-138470866449_thumb.jpg

post-43092-138470868046_thumb.jpg

Thanks for the feedback and review. We certainly appreciate it and encourage others to do the same.

May I ask how you changed the color of your bolt? The pic appears that it is a bronze color. I hate the chrome on this gun.