Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Whos shooting Area 7 with wheelgun?

I dont want to compete against only 4 people, so how many are planning to shoot a revolver at area 7?

I think Craig Buckland is going to (please confirm), how about Parker and Sardina?

Who else?

It was great the year Mike Carmoney and his boy Sam came up.

I dont think we've had as many as 4 masters in revolver any other year.

Mooney's gonna. May not be a master, but I'll do my best :). I wish that we'd get overall match results (even "unofficial") put together for us from the area matches though. I like to see how I do against the other divisions too. It's a pain putting all the info together oneself afterward.

Mooney do you shoot in Harvard any?

As great as the Harvard matches are, they tend to run a bit long for me. I love it when I can get there, but the nature of my employment requries me to be up at 0230 to lift ~18000+ pounds and walk about 20 miles a day. Harvard tends to beat me down a little much for Mondays. I'm going to try to get up there this year, but there's now a mini-Mooney in the family, so we'll see how many times I'm allowed to escape this year at all :o

I dont want to compete against only 4 people, so how many are planning to shoot a revolver at area 7?

I think Craig Buckland is going to (please confirm), how about Parker and Sardina?

Who else?

It was great the year Mike Carmoney and his boy Sam came up.

I dont think we've had as many as 4 masters in revolver any other year.

Hey Paul, How have you been? I will be shooting A7 but not with a wheel gun. It has been quite a while since I even shot one.

Cliff Walsh, are you reading this?

Let's go for 4 out of 7. This is your game Dude.

I'm not a Rocket Scientist but I have a USPSA GM's phone number on speed dial....

Craig

Edited by Bones

Cliff Walsh, are you reading this?

Let's go for 4 out of 7. This is your game Dude.

I'm not a Rocket Scientist but I have a USPSA GM's phone number on speed dial....

Craig

Not going to make this one. I am spending my whole summer practicing for IDPA.