Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
mrwhite1

RCI Xrail

Man this sport can make an Open shooter go broke.

I think I'm going to start shooting my sligshoot again.

I haven't checked the rules in a while. Is this thing legal in USPSA Open. It sounds like it is.

Expensive tricked out saiga shotguns are legal. Slingshots are still forbidden.

Man this sport can make an Open shooter go broke.

I think I'm going to start shooting my sligshoot again.

I haven't checked the rules in a while. Is this thing legal in USPSA Open. It sounds like it is.

Expensive tricked out saiga shotguns are legal. Slingshots are still forbidden.

OK, not the SLINGSHOT but, the XRAIL.

Your slingshot is still limited to 10 + 1 by USPSA rules, so that nullifies any advantage your slingshot or the XRail would have in USPSA matches.

Xrail system from Brownell's. Pricey, but kind of interesting.

My link

Edited by Kyreb

A friend of mine is sponsored by X-rail. It is a cool system, but, in my old age, with bad shoulders, I can't hold it up! :roflol:

I think the Xrail is cool but I like my Saiga more. A few friends of mine bought some Xrails for their Remingtons after I showed up to the first three gun of the year with my R&R Saiga. I still had the advantage however. On one stage my friend got messed up bad because you had to shoot 8 steel targets then transition to 9 slug targets. He got lucky on the Texas star and a few plates fell on just one shot. So when he moved to the slug area he could not stuff any more shells into his xrail because a new tube had just rotated into postiion. He had to rack a few rounds out of his gun before he could engage. I only had to drop the back insert a new mag and rack the action. Since I got the R&R shotgun I have not been beat in the state in a shotgun stage. That will change I am sure as more people in open up here get Saiga's.

Pat

Bringing this thread back from the dead! If anybody is interested, I still have a few Xrails that I'm trying to get rid of... special price for anybody on the forum! :cheers:

Mike