Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Warrior Words

xsniper

This is the law. The only purpose of fighting is to WIN. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The next weapon is the brain. All else is supplemental.

The Acts of King Arthur and His Noble Knights

While I think the brain would be the first and most important weapon, I guess that is my opinion.

Winning a fight without fighting is better than lifting the sword (I don't go for the pen is mightier than the sword bull).

Edited by Pezco

This is the law. The only purpose of fighting is to WIN. There is no possible victory in defense. The sword is more important than the shield, and skill is more important than either. The next weapon is the brain.

I saw this quoted in a book long ago, "The brain is a tool for survival, like claw and fangs."

be

Pretty sure that quote comes from John Steinbeck.

Here's another

"I dislike death, however, there are some things I dislike more than death. Therefore, there are times when I will not avoid danger."

I think it from the Art of War. it amounts to > A fight can be won without fighting by being willing to fight and being better prepared to fight. < I think this is true of all animals

Edited by AlamoShooter