Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hey everyone, looking forward to the Iron Man this week, hopefully the rain will hold off... If your interested in the points standings for our championship series, check out the 3GN website for a full article. Also, after the MGM match this week we will have the top 50 posted and we'll show who's "on the bubble". Our Championship event, after the USPSA multi-gun nationals, will feature a $25,000 first place prize courtesy of Leupold, $10,000 for second place from US PALM and $5,000 from Timney Triggers for 3rd. Also, we'll have guns from FN, scopes from Leupold, lights and accessories from SureFire, prize products from Brownells, Mac tools, Vortex, ReVision, 5.11, Under Armor, and much much more. We will be posting a full article detailing all the prizes at our championship event. It should be a lot of fun, a deep prize table and great day for 3-Gun. We plan to produce 3 episodes on the championship event, including the an episode on the USPSA event. Our camera's will be rolling for VERSUS and our hope is to move the show to the weekend outdoor block for 2011.

Thanks everyone!

http://www.3gunnation.com/News/butler_kelley_lead_3gn_points_standings

Also, check for updates from the Iron Man this week, we're heading to the range now...

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Do you guys have a date scheduled yet for the premier? I looked on VS's website but they don't have programming info up yet for July.

Call me self-centered, but I'm excited to see the footage from the BRM3G!

:)

Do you guys have a date scheduled yet for the premier? I looked on VS's website but they don't have programming info up yet for July.

Call me self-centered, but I'm excited to see the footage from the BRM3G!

:)

July 26 on Vs.

OK saw some updates for MGM so we are making progress, but obviously not complete as several folks from the shoot off aren't on the list????

FNH????

Will we have scores soon enough after Rocky Mountain to be able to plan for the big 25k shoot off?? :cheers:

OK saw some updates for MGM so we are making progress, but obviously not complete as several folks from the shoot off aren't on the list????

FNH????

Will we have scores soon enough after Rocky Mountain to be able to plan for the big 25k shoot off?? :cheers:

Hey everyone! there is a detailed article posted on our web site and the listing of the 41 competitors that have qualified thus far. After Rocky Mountain, many will have completed the 3 minimum matches and I'm sure the top 50 will shake up dramatically. The rest of the field – and their 3GN scores from all the matches will be posted as well, we expect it to be up this week. http://www.3gunnation.com/

We'll post the top 50 asap after the Rocky Mountain match so folks can make their plans.

Thanks!

Edited by 3GunNation

FNH????

Hey everyone! there is a detailed article posted on our web site and the listing of the 41 competitors that have qualified thus far. After Rocky Mountain, many will have completed the 3 minimum matches and I'm sure the top 50 will shake up dramatically. The rest of the field and their 3GN scores from all the matches will be posted as well, we expect it to be up this week. http://www.3gunnation.com/

We'll post the top 50 asap after the Rocky Mountain match so folks can make their plans.

Thought you guys changed it to 2 minimum matches since BRM 3-Gun got cancelled or have you added another match to the list????????

Thanks!

Edited by TonyH

Doesn't matter anyway cause I will only have shot two matches and in different divisions. I am shooting iron sights at RM3G so that irons can be represented in the shooot off for 3GN, but if I do that then I won't make any points for the "top 50". Oh well there is always next year or the year after. KurtM

Edited by kurtm

Well I re-read the article and find that since I shot Blue Ridge, and now FNH, If I shoot RM3G my current 321 at FNH will be added to my RM3G and there foremaybe qualifing, but only if I shoot Tac Optic, but If I do shoot Tac Optic, Tac Iron won't have enough flolks to be counted so, I don't know what I should do?

Edited by kurtm

I'm totally confused about the rules, too!

It seems points are what they're counting regardless of division for the final $25,000 thing.

So, why do you have to shoot the same division for all your scores???

If you have to shoot the same division for just two, then Kurt shot the same division for his first two matches...

I'd like to know the answer so I can figure out what division Kurt is shooting in!!! :roflol:

This is confusing to the casual observer. Jojo V. and Mike Voigt have both completed at least two qualifiers, in the same divisions (Open), but neither are in the standings. Both have finished quite high in the overall of each match. There are probably more, just not aware of who they would be.

I don't know if they are registered for Rocky Mountain, but shouldn't they still be in the standings?

With all this confusion about who's in and who's out I think it's time to start thinking about next year. There is going to be a learning curve and some bumps to smooth out. I would lime to see some of tbe fall major matches like Ozark, Mississippi, DPMS and Fort Benning added to the qualification matches for next year. I might have been able the qualify for the final shootoff in Vegas butI couldn't get to 3 of the 5 qualifying matches this year though.

FNH????

Hey everyone! there is a detailed article posted on our web site and the listing of the 41 competitors that have qualified thus far. After Rocky Mountain, many will have completed the 3 minimum matches and I'm sure the top 50 will shake up dramatically. The rest of the field – and their 3GN scores from all the matches will be posted as well, we expect it to be up this week. http://www.3gunnation.com/

Thought you guys changed it to 2 minimum matches since BRM 3-Gun got cancelled or have you added another match to the list????????

Thanks!

2 best scores are counted (within the same division). 3 match minimum to qualify. (So that if you shot BRM as one of your qualifiers, it still counts toward your 3 match minimum - since it got rained out). Which is why JoJo and Mike V. aren't in the top 50 yet, they've not shot the 3 match minimum yet. After RM it will shake up the standings.

Edited by 3GunNation

• 4 weeks later...

They've done a pretty bad job of helping people find the show.

I signed up for the email alerts a longs ways back.. never received anything. Going to the Versus site to find information on it is really difficult.

I used my DVRs (AT&T U-Verse) Search finally, it found it.

Any info on when the shootoff will occur at the USPSA Multigun Nationals. I already have tickets returning on Monday morning but heard a rumor that the shootoff will be on Monday. It would be nice to know ahead of time.

Doug