Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ft Benning 3-Gun Challenge 2010

Live Feeds: Stage 3 and 7 are off-air and stage 6 never loaded. Is this just my connection?

I can't get anything from any of them? Anyone having any luck.

Add that it is probably a good thing, otherwise I would be stuck in front of the computer all damn day watching 3gun

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Live Feeds: Stage 3 and 7 are off-air and stage 6 never loaded. Is this just my connection?

I can't get anything from any of them? Anyone having any luck.

Add that it is probably a good thing, otherwise I would be stuck in front of the computer all damn day watching 3gun

Stage 6 has been working for me all morning. Nothing on 3 or 7.

4 stages down today.... Excellent stages, good mix of targets, distances, weapons per stage.... Targets out past 400 look so small :o

Thanks to everyone involved - AMU - ROs - Sponsors...

Can't wait for tomorrow to get back out and get after it again!

okay i have a real question, why is it the wind is always clam at the match site, but when ever you go off site the is always windy? the weather man claims just a mild breeze today, right!

thanks Elizabeth for the use of shot shell holders.

Stage 6 was the only one running today.... early this morning 7 was running but froze but 3 has never been working.....that is just from my laptop, others may have found it to be different....Thanks for trying to give us a view of the action....

Randal

okay i have a real question, why is it the wind is always clam at the match site, but when ever you go off site the is always windy? the weather man claims just a mild breeze today, right!

It was a bit "breezy" for the long range stage, wasn't it?

Stage 6 was the only one running today.... early this morning 7 was running but froze but 3 has never been working.....that is just from my laptop, others may have found it to be different....Thanks for trying to give us a view of the action....

Randal

Yep, that is what I found today as well. For those of you shooting, the sound quality is pretty good, so yes we can hear you...

Randal

Yep, that is what I found today as well. For those of you shooting, the sound quality is pretty good, so yes we can hear you...

I shoot 5,6,7, & 8 tomorrow so I'll look for the cameras.

This is my first major 3gun match and it has been quite an interesting experience thus far. I have definitely found some areas in my skillset that need some attention in the off-season.

Having grown up North of the Mason-Dixon line I felt a little odd packing the ski parka, toboggan, and gloves for a "just in case" scenario....I think I was the warmest person at the shooter brief this morning.

img1505m.jpg

img1506g.jpg

Stage 9

img1509.jpg

I'll shoot some more pictures tomorrow and try to upload them later in the evening.

"This is the first Ft. Benning match I've missed and I'm here to tell you, this really sucks..."

I understand fully :( Rod has a torn ACL (which swelled up like he had a clot in his leg) so we gave up our slots a week ago...This is the 1st one we have missed since the 2nd year they had it...Hopefully we get in next year.

I love watching the videos, please keep posting them :)

Best of Luck to all of you, have fun!! Stages look awesome!!

Cheryl :)

Hey everybody, the cameras should all be up!! I'll try to post the squad list and schedule and you can find your friends.

Yep, they all work. Let's see, 2 laptps and one PC, I can watch 3 stages at time. Good thing it's Saturday!

Here are todays stages. I didn't have the camera set right for Stage 6 so I didn't get footage but I did pretty awful. Stage 9 went very well for me though.

Glad to see you learned from watching my debacle on stage 9. I can't get that vid to upload. Probably a good thing...

Anyway, here's stage 1. I edited out the rifle (since it took so long) and my brain taking a dump on me afterwards :sick: .

Edited by usp45ss

Anyway, here's stage 1. I edited out the rifle (since it took so long) and my brain taking a dump on me afterwards.

West, thanks so much for posting your videos. I've enjoyed watching them.