Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ft Benning 3-Gun Challenge 2010

• Replies 881
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he might have been asking about the updated 2010 application form that Linda emailed competitors about earlier in the week. She mentioned that it should be available Sunday May 16th. I believe she was in Charlotte NC this weekend for the NRA meeting, and is likely traveling back to SC today. There are some nasty thunderstorms in NC & SC she may have run into. I'm sure the application form will be available early this week. No reason to panic, she will let us know very soon. :)

Application posted at http://www.lchico5u.com/AMU/2010AMU.pdf

Everyone on the email list was sent that link.

The FB3G site is NOT updated. Daniel Horner, the site webmaster, is currently overseas and it is a bit difficult for him to update the site. This location for the application is temporary. We will also post it on the FB3G site once the 2010 info gets to that site.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

Edited by LChico

Soooo... In the sign up code box, do I enter my original conf. number or my waiting list number...??

The Registration Code is what you type into the box. I cannot use the waiting list numbers because they will keep changing. Over the next 5 months, over 30 shooters will be number 5 on the waiting list at one time or another. The registration code will never change.

Linda Chico (L-2035)

2010 Ft Benning 3 Gun Statistician

And just what is wrong with a flashlight? Seriously, as poorly as I shoot, I still won a nice SureFire Weapon light last year. Now all we need is a stage that is shot in a dark-house using our carbines!

Hmmmm Stage idea?????

So, all those with valid numbers, remember, send in your applications via express mail or Certified Mail no earlier than June 30th. Waiting list people, disregard the above date and mailing instructions. The real date is is May 31st and regular mail.

What, you mean everyone can read this. O' crap, well nevermind....

And just what is wrong with a flashlight? Seriously, as poorly as I shoot, I still won a nice SureFire Weapon light last year. Now all we need is a stage that is shot in a dark-house using our carbines!

Hmmmm Stage idea?????

Sorry Jim. I do not know of any caves on the range and after you have shot in a real cave, shooting in invented darkness has all of the passion of kissing my sister. Please note I did not say "your sister" since I have never met her. :devil:

Hmmmm Stage idea?????

Sorry Jim. I do not know of any caves on the range and after you have shot in a real cave, shooting in invented darkness has all of the passion of kissing my sister. Please note I did not say "your sister" since I have never met her. :devil:

But we have never kissed "your" sister, it could be really exciting. Especially since she has a brother that is armed! :)

Application is on its way today. I sent it UPS overnight with a signature required just to make sure Linda got it and that I got into the match. You never can be too sure! wink.gif

you are jokeing rite? Center box on the form says USPostal Service Only (No priority .Overnight , or Express mail service (Linda Wild return your application and check

=Look at the from again and resend it , as the one you just sent will come back

unless you are pulling my chain just cuzz it it so eazy to pull my chain

Jamie, I think he's pulling your chain....smile.gif

Mine is outbound tomorrow. Sorry guys on the waiting list, #136 has been taken.

Well you will be bumping me down the prize line one more place......Again! unsure.gif

That's only a chance if you're shooting Heavy Metal at Benning this year. And then it's just a small chance! :cheers:

Hmmmm Stage idea?????

So, all those with valid numbers, remember, send in your applications via express mail or Certified Mail no earlier than June 30th. Waiting list people, disregard the above date and mailing instructions. The real date is is May 31st and regular mail.

What, you mean everyone can read this. O' crap, well nevermind....

ALL I GOT WAS A SHIRT THAT HAD RED CIRCLE ON WITH A LINE ON IT, I WOULD HAVE TAKEN THE LIGHT LOL :cheers: Edited by superfly