Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

M&P 9pro holster

tracker

Hello!

I have just ordered a Smith & Wesson 9pro. What would be a good holster? Blade tech shows a model but only for the M&P 4-1/4" barrel.

Here ya go. They have a box where you can scroll down to the gun you want.

http://shootersconnectionstore.com/Blade-Tech-DOHSting-Ray-Holster-Right-Hand-P114.aspx

Big +1 to ordering from Shooters connection or another dealer in the forum. You wont wait near as long since they usually have it in stock. The last order I placed directly with Blade-tech took almost 3 weeks to get in.

Blade Tech DOH with Stingray attachment. That, a CR Speed belt and five Ready Tactical mag pouches and you've got an affordable, winning setup. R,

Big +1 to ordering from Shooters connection or another dealer in the forum. You wont wait near as long since they usually have it in stock. The last order I placed directly with Blade-tech took almost 3 weeks to get in.

I ordered the BladeTech DOH from Shooters Connection yesterday, along with a bunch of other goodies B) . Got a discount for being a BE forum member and they filled and shipped the order already. +1 on the holster and +1 on Shooters Connection.