Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Prayers Please

dsb45acp

I know many here are ardent supporters of law enforcement if not actual LEO or reserve officers. A deputy was shot while attempting to make an arrest in my parish (county) tonight just prior to going off duty. According to the local newspaper he was shot twice in the head with "a large caliber handgun". A second deputy at the scene shot and killed the suspect. More details may be found at www.thenewsstar.com. Please say a prayer for both of these young men and their families that God give them comfort, strength and peace in this terrible time.

Deputy J. R. Searcy was declared brain dead yesterday, Mar. 6th 2010. He is being maintained on life support pending organ donation per his and his familiy's wishes. Thank you all for your prayers and concern.

A sincere thank you to all the Law Enforcement officers out there who have to deal with the stress and sorrow of these tragic events especially when they hit close to home and happen to a brother, or a friend. I am truly saddened by them every time I hear about one. God's richest blessing on each of you,

love, earl