Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

What do you think?

cliffwalsh

We had this talk at dinner. You all know what I think.

Did you have the "Liquid Groceries" again at DINNER, hhmmm??? Methinks the answer is "Yes"...

FWIW, I voted "Rocket Scientist", since CERTAIN PEOPLE I KNOW couldn't pass the MATH and PHYSICS CLASSES to be a "Rocket Scientist" but HAVE made it to "GM" in Revo...

BTW, Cliff, you coming to the GA State Steel Match next weekend??? Tony's been practicing up, y'know....mikey357

:rolleyes:

Hmmm= dont know what a Shannon Smith is, I do know a couple of rocket scientist

they cant shoot spit balls, I have met Cliff once last year, I now where

glasses, dont know if his attire caused me eye problems but I enjoyed shooting with

him and the others at the 3 day last year. Pretty darn nice bunch.

Jim/Pa

Sailors :devil::roflol:

Would it make a difference if the rocket scientist were a girl, who is from the same place as that Smitty guy, and who managed to get a revolver stowed in a mid-deck locker on a Shuttle flight? Wouldn't that really be the biggest accomplishment? That mikey357 guy sounds sensible. The rest of you... come to your senses. Vote "rocket scientist".

No other option available?

How about:

Becoming a professional gambler, making money from other peoples skill.

Attaining the perfect body by lifting weights 12 oz. at a time and be more than willing to show it and become a overnight internet sensation.

Figuring out where Dave hides.

Reminds me of the Irish contestant on who wants to be millionaire, after he made it through to the million dollar question. For his million dollars he had to answer the following. Who was the first man on the moon?

After a brief pause he said excitedly, "I can't believe you ask me a space question for a million bucks and better still, I can't believe that I even know the answer. To be sure, wasn't it was yer man Roger Houston"

The Rocket Scientist has to win this one.

Would it make a difference if the rocket scientist were a girl, who is from the same place as that Smitty guy, and who managed to get a revolver stowed in a mid-deck locker on a Shuttle flight? Wouldn't that really be the biggest accomplishment? That mikey357 guy sounds sensible. The rest of you... come to your senses. Vote "rocket scientist".

I think the most important factor in choosing here is who looks best in a thong.

I think we all know the answer to that.......

Edited by cliffwalsh