Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Europe or Belgium ???

jamxc

I am moving to Belgium for about six years very soon and am looking for information on shooting over there. I woupld like to find an IDPA or IPSC club with regular matches. I am worried that I am not going to be able to shoot anymore. Any info would be a great help. Also posted in IPSC forum.

I am moving to Belgium for about six years very soon and am looking for information on shooting over there. I woupld like to find an IDPA or IPSC club with regular matches. I am worried that I am not going to be able to shoot anymore. Any info would be a great help. Also posted in IPSC forum.

Quote:  I woupld like to find an IDPA or IPSC club with regular matches. I am worried that I am not going to be able to shoot anymore. Any info would be a great help. Also posted in IPSC forum.

At the moment there are about 9 (level II) matches planned in Belgium  for 2003.  I don't know where you will find you're place in Belgium but just passed the Dutch border you will also find some clubs that organize matches.

Also checkout http://www.bpsa.be

And in case you are gone live in the east of Belgium also check http://www.wpelzer.de

Greetings

Adrie

Thank you all for the info. I will be in S.H.A.P.E. It is somewhere called Mons. I will be getting there in Feburary but not settled in well fora couple of months. I look forward to meeting all of you at some point down the road.

Gypsy

Mons is close to Liege (Luettich, Luik), and you'll be right in the center of IPSC activity in Belgium. Belgium has a small but very active IPSC community, and you could train/shoot matches every day of the week if you wanted. Plus, you can go to Holland and Germany to shoot IPSC, all w/i a few h drive. Sometimes it's hard to pick which match to shoot.... Contact Yvan Vogels (RD B), Kees Guichelaar (RD NL) and Werner Pelzer (responsible for IPSC in the German state of Nordrhein-Westfalen) for details. Tell them Brian Enos sent you (that should impress them...)

You're lucky...

--Detlef