Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Nordic's new AR15 22 upper

LandLord

Tim - any chance that you'll sell or allow special orders for a short barreled version? Say a 7-8" barrel with no handguard. This sounds like an upper that's begging to be put on my SBR lower with a .22 can :cheers:

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I like the "crazy iron sight shooters" version idea. I think the 20" with a .750 diameter will need to be in the safe.

I know it has been said before, but the crap ammo we ran through this thing in Corpus would choke most 10/22's, but this thing hummed along. It is crazy accurate and will change the face of the practice AR rifle for sure.

Thank Tim and Nordic for always making good ideas great!

Mike

Kenny says..."It's kinda like riding a short roller coaster ride; about the time you start to have fun....the rides over!!"

We're getting him some BlackDog 50 round drums this week :)

One thing to note.....look how far that brass is flying out....Thats a good thing!!

Tim

Just a side note.....if you have a 22 upper...buy a 50round black dog drum...they work!!

And Kenny ran out of "WEEEEEEEEEEEE" before he ran out of ammo in the magazine.

The 50 rnd is a gotta have, borrowed one from a friend yesterday until mine shows. Writing your name on the burm with a Nordic AR22 is more fun than writing your name in the snow :roflol:

I like the "crazy iron sight shooters" version idea. I think the 20" with a .750 diameter will need to be in the safe.

I know it has been said before, but the crap ammo we ran through this thing in Corpus would choke most 10/22's, but this thing hummed along. It is crazy accurate and will change the face of the practice AR rifle for sure.

Thank Tim and Nordic for always making good ideas great!

Mike

CRAZY?!?!?! CRAZY?!?!?! Why must you AND the voices in my head call me crazy???

Oh ya, the 20" with .750 barrel sounds damn near perfect to me. Might have to spruce it up with a firebird handguard though. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

We are presently running them in production.....at this point, its appears that we'll be selling them by the end of April.

FYI.....we will have 5 or 6 preproduction units down at the big match in Mesa this weekend with LOTS of ammo.

• 2 weeks later...

I got a chance to shoot the new upper and I was really impressed! That thing feels and sounds solid like my CTR-02 when you rack the bolt.

I don't know how many rounds you put through them this afternoon but it sounded like about 1,000,000. Shooters were treating those rifles like the were mad at them. Impressive!

Still on track for the end of the month to mid-May

Maybe if you're shooting the Midwest 3-gun, in May, you could bring a bunch along with you---or, at least a 20" flat top, for me??? :cheers:

Edited by RH45

More of an F height FSB and flat top receiver that will accept a M4 handle (and line up with the FSB). Handguards themselves are not so important. Want something as close to the M4 as possible for look and feel for training.

More of an F height FSB and flat top receiver that will accept a M4 handle (and line up with the FSB). Handguards themselves are not so important. Want something as close to the M4 as possible for look and feel for training.

Not sure what you just said, but we'll have something close to that.

Not sure what you just said, but we'll have something close to that.

Recovering from Gall Bladder surgery the other day so may not have made clear sense! Guess we'll see what you have when it comes out. Have been holding off purchasing a .22 upper from elsewhere until I saw what you guys were doing.