Gen 4 Model 34 Due Out When

ctkenc

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ok my Dealer in Austria tell me that my order is on 11.2 here. I have order a Glock 34 gen4 with the Safe lock Case. Let's see!

Yes, but you're in Austria....that's not fair!!

Well you lost anyway...... B)

This is only a part of the Story. I Live in Deutsch Wagram, 2 Minutes away from the Factory. The Problem is the he have no Factory sale, and i must order by a normal Reseller. :wacko:

And my second problem is that i wait from my local government (Bezirkshauptmanschaft) that i can by my Glock.

This is only a part of the Story. I Live in Deutsch Wagram, 2 Minutes away from the Factory. The Problem is the he have no Factory sale, and i must order by a normal Reseller. :wacko:

And my second problem is that i wait from my local government (Bezirkshauptmanschaft) that i can by my Glock.

Aha, you are a real Glock-local!

I know all about all the paperwork: mine arrived february 2nd at the gunshop and I hope to shoot it for the first time on the 22nd of february.

Today was my Glock Day, my gunshop has my G34 gen4. I hold it in my hand and it´s a nice feeling.

Ok and her my problems with my Glock. I wait that i become my Documents from my local government that i can bye a gun. :bow:

Today was my Glock Day, my gunshop has my G34 gen4. I hold it in my hand and it´s a nice feeling.

Ok and her my problems with my Glock. I wait that i become my Documents from my local government that i can bye a gun. :bow:

I have the stamps on the papers from the shooting club, but now I have to go to the police dept. for another paper....

I made an appointment for the 21st for extending my fire arms license, and I'll try to get the G34 on the license.

Then I can go to the gunshop.....

But I'm in the Big Sandbox right now for my job, so it has to wait a couple of days......can't wait!

It's in the shop for 10 days now.

@Sweden: why don't you just write an e-mail to the nearest gunshop or the Glock-importer?

If it's available in Austria and Holland, it will probably be available in Sweden too!

BTW: I didn't ask for the price yet....

Edited by Ridder

OK i have my Glock 34 gen4 from my gunstore. Her are the first Pic´s from my mobile Phone (Sorry for the Quality). The first 50 Shoot´s are taken, and ist a good Gun for me. Easy handling, for me as a beginner in Shooting.

post-30108-039275600 1297721805_thumb.jp

OK i have my Glock 34 gen4 from my gunstore. Her are the first Pic´s from my mobile Phone (Sorry for the Quality). The first 50 Shoot´s are taken, and ist a good Gun for me. Easy handling, for me as a beginner in Shooting.

Nice!!

I still have to wait a week....

Do you also have a picture of the whole Glock?

Hi folks,

I'm in the final process to obtain my autorization to purchase a firearm in France and boy it is a long process. Not difficult but just really long, even more so as I am new to the sport.

After looking around and firing several weapons I have set my sights on a Glock 34 gen4. I shoot at an indoor range at target 15m or 25m away (roughly 17 and 28 yards respectively ;-) I've been shooting the G17 (gen3 and gen4) and like it a lot althought the trigger pull on the gen4 is heavier. I shoot it better than a CZ shadow (at 15 meters) and am hoping with the longer sight radius that the G34 will give me even tighter grouping!

I would love to get some feedback from you guys about the G34 gen4. and more pics!! A gunstore in Paris (armurerie de la bourse) can get it easily in stock and retails it for 859 EUR.

The gen3 G34 has the extended mag and slide release, how is the release on the gen4? are they also extended, both slide and mag release?

Regards,

Igor B)

Edited by IGOR

Hi folks,

I'm in the final process to obtain my autorization to purchase a firearm in France and boy it is a long process. Not difficult but just really long, even more so as I am new to the sport.

After looking around and firing several weapons I have set my sights on a Glock 34 gen4. I shoot at an indoor range at target 15m or 25m away (roughly 17 and 28 yards respectively ;-) I've been shooting the G17 (gen3 and gen4) and like it a lot althought the trigger pull on the gen4 is heavier. I shoot it better than a CZ shadow (at 15 meters) and am hoping with the longer sight radius that the G34 will give me even tighter grouping!

I would love to get some feedback from you guys about the G34 gen4. and more pics!! A gunstore in Paris (armurerie de la bourse) can get it easily in stock and retails it for 859 EUR.

The gen3 G34 has the extended mag and slide release, how is the release on the gen4? are they also extended, both slide and mag release?

Regards,

Igor B)

Holy crap! That's $1168 in U.S. Dollars!

Hi folks,

I'm in the ....

Regards,

Igor B)

Welcome to Europe! Where pretty much everything is more expensive...

It of course also has to do with basic economics: demand and supply. There is little demand and supply is limited...

Regards,

Igor

Little demand and limited supply would even things out!....

But I have to pay 720 EUR....

Is your gunstore at the Champs-Élysées??

And yes....things are usually more expensive here, compared to the US...so stop complaining that you have to wait a little.... :P

And, Qwasti: some more pics would be nice!

Hi folks,

I'm in the ....

Regards,

Igor B)

It of course also has to do with basic economics: demand and supply. There is little demand and supply is limited...

Regards,

Igor

Little demand and limited supply would even things out!....

But I have to pay 720 EUR....

Is your gunstore at the Champs-Élysées??

And yes....things are usually more expensive here, compared to the US...so stop complaining that you have to wait a little.... :P

And, Qwasti: some more pics would be nice!

Hi folks,

I'm in the ....

Regards,

Igor B)

Regards,

Igor

Almost! There is a store near the stockexchange called armureriedelabourse. You can check out their website to compare prices. France is known for being expensive when it comes to firearms :(

Ok more Pic´s

I become my G34 gen4 for 900€ with the Safelock Box.

We can only use it for shooting-sport purposes....not for home defence or concealed carrying....

I have to keep my gun in a safe all the time and ammo has to be separately stored in a safe.

I am only allowed to take my gun out for going to the shooting club, and then I have to keep it in it's case or a range bag, not loaded: ammo not in mags, and I have to take the shortest route.....

In order to buy a gun you have to be a member of a shooting club, where you can practice the discipline that goes with the gun you want: if the shooting club only does .22 rifles, then you can't get a 9mm pistol.

When you want to become a shooting club member, you are screened by the police and if everything is OK you get a " declaration regarding your behavior" (that's literally translated....), you have to present that to the shooting club, and after about 6 months of probation, you become a member.

During the probation period you normally get all kinds of training, regarding safety with different kind of weapons: rifle, pistol, small calibre, large calibre.

If you pass all the tests and nobody has a problem with you becoming a member, then you become a member and then the clock starts ticking.....

The first year you are not allowed to own a firearm and in the first year (and every consequent year) you have to practice shooting at least 18 times.

Then you can go the the shooting club and request an application form for buying a firearm ( one that's used for one of the disciplines that's practiced at the shooting club).

First you go to the gunshop and ask for a option form for the gun you want.

With that form you go to the SC, the fill out another form, with all the details of the shooter and the gun.

With that form you go to the police dept. they check everything and give you a form, and with that form you can go to the gunshop to actually buy the gun and take it home, to it's safe.

Then you have to show the gun at the PD, where they check the serial nr. etc

In the first year you can only have 1 firearm, and after that first year you can have max 5 firearms.....but for every addition to your collection you have to do all the paperwork again....

Well....that's how it works in the Netherlands....

Not really easy....you have to be patient.