Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why Buy From Brian?

• 1 month later...

Thank you, Brian, for super fast shipping.

Last Thursday, I ordered the RL 550B EZ Buy - Never Reloaded - Top Notch package, plus the Competition Reloading DVD.

The very next day, the Competition Reloading DVD and the scale were in my mailbox. The day after that (Saturday), the press and everything else I ordered were at my front door.

It was well worth the shipping fee to enjoy the convenience of delivery, and being able to efficiently communicate what I needed through your online ordering process.

The Brian Enos and Dillon brands are, in my mind, stellar models for what every business should strive to be.

• 6 months later...

I just bought from Brian today because of this forum. I emailed him questions and had a response the same day. I haven't received anything yet being that I just ordered today but, I had confirming emails on comments I asked on order within an hour. I will update once I receive the press. Awesome customer service so far. Thanks Brian

The Brian Enos store is legit just incase anyone is doubting ordering from here. I posted earlier but, this is my update. I ordered press and extras on Tuesday and received press and extras today Friday. Brian kept me informed on shipping info also. He also did just what he said he would do on adjusting order for caliber conversion crossovers. Haven't set anything up yet but, I'll update post again after that. From what I've experienced so far I can't see myself ordering Dillon products from anywhere else. Thanks for the service!

• 4 weeks later...

Looking back on things after reloading about 8,000 rounds with my 550, the EZ-Buy / Never Reloaded / Top Notch package Brian recommends and provides as pretty much of a one-click buy has worked out great. I easily crank out all the highly reliable ammo I need to keep shooting my normal schedule of matches. Really appreciated that competition reloading video, too.

Brian will steer you right.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.