Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Why Buy From Brian?

Occasionally I get the "why should I buy from Brian" question.

In addition to my low shipping rates, the helpful info in my Which Dillon and Dillon FAQs, and my easy to buy from Dillon store pages, I collected some unsolicited threads started by forum members and moved them in here.

Dillon Pricing on BrianEnos.com
As of 11.01.04, Dillon's pricing on BrianEnos.com is at MSRP.

When I began selling Dillon products in 2002, I envisioned designing my website and webstore so that customers might buy from me due to the detailed product information in my Which Dillon and Dillon FAQs. And also, after some years of selling the complex Dillon product line, I knew I could make my webstore the easiest place on the internet for customers to confidently shop for Dillon products.

Email: support@brianenos.com

Suggestions for improvement are always welcomed.

Thank you,
Brian Enos

Occasionally I get the "why should I buy from Brian" (as opposed to Dillon) question.

So in addition to my low shipping rates, the helpful info in my Which Dillon and Dillon FAQs, and my easy to buy from Dillon store pages, I collected some unsolicited threads started by forum members and moved them in here.

Please feel free to call or email if you have any questions.
Thank you,
Brian
Toll free: 877 219 5598
support@brianenos.com

A few words on BrianEnos.com / Dillon pricing.

The real question is why WOULDN'T you buy from Brian? :cheers: :cheers:

We all try to support the vendors that support our sport.

Now take a look at this forum. I've been here for a few years and the value I get from the forum cannot be expressed in mere dollars. A 24x7 online source of information on our sport that cannot be compared to anything found elsewhere.

No other vendor has given more support to the sport than Brian. That alone should merit our patronage.

Add fair prices, excellent customer service, we can ask for no more.

Bill

Occasionally I get the "why should I buy from Brian" (instead of Dillon) question.

I hope that's not coming from anyone that's spent any time here. Over the years, I've purchased three presses. I still own my first 550 which I bought from Dillon before I knew this forum existed. I bought a 650 around 2003 from Brian, and I just bought a 1050 last summer from Brian. My two orders from Brian were handled perfectly. A friend of mine got a 550 for X-mas (a surprise gift from his wife). She asked me what he wanted and where she could get it so I put together a list, complete with part numbers and Brian's number. Everything was handled just right.

I agree with jkatz44, why wouldn't you buy from Brian?

edit: spelling correction & toned down a bit. We need to support Brian, and I feel very strongly about this.

Edited by CSEMARTIN

I purchased my 550 from Brian last April when I started shooting competitively. Probably the best shooting purchase I have made so far.

Brian's sight explained all the relevant options and made ordering easy.

Someday when I upgrade to a 650 (or maybe a 1050....), it will definitely be from Brian.

Thanks and keep up the great work!

Steve

• 7 months later...

Occasionally I get the "why should I buy from Brian" (instead of Dillon) question.

So in addition to my low shipping rates, the helpful info in my Which Dillon and Dillon FAQs, and my easy to buy from Dillon store pages, I collected some unsolicited threads started by forum members and moved them in here.

Dillon Pricing on BrianEnos.com
As of 11.01.04, Dillon's pricing on BrianEnos.com is at MSRP.

When I began selling Dillon products over five years ago, I envisioned designing my website and webstore so that customers might buy from me due to the detailed product information in my Which Dillon and Dillon FAQs. And also, after some years of selling the complex Dillon product line, I knew I could make my webstore the easiest place on the internet for customers to confidently shop for Dillon products.

Please feel free to call, however, if you have any questions or need help with your decisions.

Toll free: 877 219-5598
Email: support@brianenos.com

Suggestions for improvement are always welcomed.

Thank you,
Brian Enos

I just made the leap and ordered a 650 through Brian. After talking with friends I decided to add the electric case feeder and some other options. I made a mistake and ordered two deluxe quick change kits. Brian caught my mistake before I did and left voice mail and email. He was very nice to correct my mistake and also offered some other money saving suggestions which I naturally accepted. I very much appreciate his reviewing my order. Thanks.

I just made the leap and ordered a 650 through Brian. After talking with friends I decided to add the electric case feeder and some other options. I made a mistake and ordered two deluxe quick change kits. Brian caught my mistake before I did and left voice mail and email. He was very nice to correct my mistake and also offered some other money saving suggestions which I naturally accepted. I very much appreciate his reviewing my order. Thanks.

Thanks! I appreciate that you took the time to put that up here. Reading it was a perfect way to end my work day.

be

• 1 year later...

I like his attitude towards his customers.

Thank you. That means a lot to me. And super synchronistic timing on your post... As I was settling in to work this morning, checking messages and emails, for some unknown reason, I noticed I said to myself, "I like taking care of my customers, that's what I love most about my work."

be

I only wished Brian could sell to us Canadians!

Thank you Mr Enos, for all the help and guidance you've given us. Even though I ultimately didn't buy my press from you, I never would have dared to get into the "dangerous and confusing" world of reloading without the clear and concise information you give to every shooter out there, whether they are paying customers of yours or not.

I only wished Brian could sell to us Canadians!

Thank you Mr Enos, for all the help and guidance you've given us. Even though I ultimately didn't buy my press from you, I never would have dared to get into the "dangerous and confusing" world of reloading without the clear and concise information you give to every shooter out there, whether they are paying customers of yours or not.

Thank you very much!

be

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Simply amazing customer service! That's why one should buy from Brian(aside from having a great name, not that I'm biased...). I ordered a tub of Slide Glide Friday morning, and it was in my mailbox this afternoon (the following Monday). I have never seen turnaround this fast, especially without having to pay extra for expedited shipping. You now have another dedicated new customer! Domo!

Simply amazing customer service! That's why one should buy from Brian(aside from having a great name, not that I'm biased...). I ordered a tub of Slide Glide Friday morning, and it was in my mailbox this afternoon (the following Monday). I have never seen turnaround this fast, especially without having to pay extra for expedited shipping. You now have another dedicated new customer! Domo!

Thanks a lot! I'll pass that along to my shipping crew (my daughter, BigJoni, and her friend).

;)

• 1 year later...

I sure chose a bad time to order my first press :excl: It seems like the US government and media has recently declared war on all gun owners. The impact of this has created a panic-buying spree all across our great nation. Nearly every gun related business in the country seems to either be sold-out or so badly back-ordered that new orders are no longer being accepted. I would also mention the reports of price-gouging and a complete lack of customer service. How refreshing it was to find that Brian Enos remains a steady beacon for the weary customer during this chaotic storm of insanity. Within one day of ordering my new Dillon 650 with all the fixins; Brian took the time to point out an opportunity to save me some money on one of my caliber conversions. BrianEnos.com truely is the easiest place on the internet to confidently purchase Dillon reloading equipment. Thank you Brian for your excellent website, ethics and customer service.

• 2 years later...

Brian has made my experience entering into the shooting sports -- and that of many others -- so very rich through his book and this web site. I live within easy driving distance of the Scottsdale Dillon Precision store, but I'll be ordering my first press from Brian. I'd be a fool not to accept help from such an expert.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.