Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New iPhone or iPod Practice App

T.McDevitt

I just downloaded the new App from Double Alpha for the iPhone looks cool lots of info. Anyone else try it yet there were no reviews when I downloaded it. You can get a little Info. from Double Alpha site I play with it later and report back..

I just downloaded the new App from Double Alpha for the iPhone looks cool lots of info. Anyone else try it yet there were no reviews when I downloaded it. You can get a little Info. from Double Alpha site I play with it later and report back..

Kind of steep at $19.95

Been using it myself, I came across it a month or two ago and downloaded it. Its a great tool, especially the shuffle function. Its basically the same as the book but in app form.

Matt

Edited by McGunner

I have looked at the application and it looks very cool, however I don't shoot uspsa yet. I was actually thinking about developing something for IDPA on the IPhone. I mostly program in the Windows Development area. I do know there is a hugh need for apps :)

• 3 months later...

I did a quick look at the IPSC Perfect Practice Pro to determine if I should purchase it. I would have thought it would allow you to record your drills and monitor your progress.

compared to other fitness programs it doesn't have much for the same price.

iPod Apps are always cool, but this one is parctical. Very easy to use, and so very helpful in planning out the RIGHT practice session. It really has all drills needed to perfect every element in shooting, and with available ongoing updates.