Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

soft air pistol

gunracer38

I have a question. Do all open gun soft air pistols have the same barrel and comp ? If so where can I purchase it.

This is the second time the comp broke of the barrel where the threads are.

First question: No, they do not all share the same barrel. And if this is the second time it broke, could there be a clearance problem somewhere? Most airsoft are not made of premium materials, but breaking the barrel/comp assembly is further down on my list of fragile items needing frequent replacement.

Second question: What brand, style, model? A little more info might help.

Bill

The model is WE Arms. I have no idea where the other parts come from. I have sent it back to the company.The slide is ABS and the comp metal. It appears the slide is slamming the comp breaking it of where it threads onto the barrel. This is the second time has occurred. If I had known this I would have never purchased it.

The model is WE Arms. I have no idea where the other parts come from. I have sent it back to the company.The slide is ABS and the comp metal. It appears the slide is slamming the comp breaking it of where it threads onto the barrel. This is the second time has occurred. If I had known this I would have never purchased it.

impossible WE don't produce ABS slide. are you talking about this we : http://www.weairsoft.com/ ?