Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Deadliest Catch

TwoShot

I am a huge fan of the show, do you think that the boys will turn into men and run the ship? I don't think that they have the experience, but it would make good TV!

Depends on the will.... I would think Murray Gamrath might step in to help, neither of the boy is ready ti captain. If not Murray, the are plenty of good Captains out of a job,

I am a huge fan of the show, do you think that the boys will turn into men and run the ship? I don't think that they have the experience, but it would make good TV!

Depends on the will.... I would think Murray Gamrath might step in to help, neither of the boy is ready ti captain. If not Murray, the are plenty of good Captains out of a job,

I'll miss Phil! I was saddened to learn of his passing. I hope GOD will bless and keep his loved ones in their time of sorrow.

Did he actually own the Cornelia Marie? I know that the Hillstrands own the Time Bandit, and the Hansen's own the NorthWestern, but not sure about the remaining teams? I know some of the featured captains are "hired guns" for the actual ship owners.