Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Shotgun Shell Holders

Well lots of folks are starting to know Chris Shekahtano (phonetic spelling as I haven't a clue!) And I think the Nordic guys will be using the new OTTO MADE IT holders both 4s and 6s. These are the best holder I have ever seen. Adjustable for width...and reasonable price...GOOD STUFF!! Sorry if I jumped the gun Mark...but they are GREAT!!

Chris...plan on a NORDIC pow-wow in Mesa, P.M. inbound with contact info for me. KurtM

We need a link for those. How much is reasonable?

I need to purchase several 4 round caddies. Any info on when they will be available? I was going to make a choice and buy some this week, but, if these will be out soon, I may hold off until I can see what they look like and cost.

Thanks

Phil G

• 2 months later...

Otto's new stuff is extremely nice. CNC Alum. with Tekloc system to hang em on you. Looks like these are a one time buy as they should last forever...and a day. cheers.gif

Mark is always listening to people's ideas and if there is a need..... he will find a way to fill it.

Edited by Merlin Orr

• 3 weeks later...

+1 on Mark Otto's racks and vest/chest panel. I got four, 4 round racks with velco and Tek-Locks and the velcro chest panel so I can move them around if need be (chest to belt). Mark's customer service is first rate and prices are very reasonable. If you want something custom he will do that also.

I had the chance to give this new setup (pulling 4 rounds from racks on my chest)a good work out at the range yesterday, loading weak hand it was very smooth and very fast (for me...).

Contact Mark Otto through Benny Hill's Triangle Shooting sports if you want the latest and greatest, IMO.

Jeff

• 1 month later...