Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

zombieland

glocklover

I have it on pretty good authority that this film is actually a fictionalized account of the team CPWSA road trip to the 08 BRM3G. You'd have to ask those guys to be sure though. From what I hear, their "adventure travel" business is really taking off! Guys, confirm or deny?

It had its high points, but don't take your 12 year old to see it (yeah, I screwed up).

Good point. I can see how it wouldn't be appropriate for a 12 year old, too much "bad" language, drug and sexual references. But I loved this movie. It was hilarious.

Little Rock: Who's Bill Murray?

Tallahassee: ...I've never hit a kid before... I mean, that's like asking who Gandhi is.

Little Rock: Who's Gandhi?

We watched it this weekend - wife and I both enjoyed. She was a nice girl when we met but I have drug her to the Dark Side. It was comic releif after reading the World War Z by Max Brooks. I like the way they highlighted the rules throughout the movie.

We watched it this weekend - wife and I both enjoyed. She was a nice girl when we met but I have drug her to the Dark Side. It was comic releif after reading the World War Z by Max Brooks. I like the way they highlighted the rules throughout the movie.

I thought it was entertaining and the over the top zombie killing was hilarious. Corny but funny

Flyin

Yeah, the wife and I just watched it last night. Funny and corny! Some of it was filmed at the night club we both used to work at, so we kinda had an interest in it. All of the movie was filmed here in GA, so it was fun trying to identify some of the areas used.

• 8 months later...

There is a wonderful '80s zombie flick titled Night of the Comet. Comet passes through the solar system, close to the Earth, its radiation disintegrates almost everyone. Only those completely shielded survive as normal humans, those partially shielded survive but slowly turn into, well, zombies.

Main characters are two teenage sisters, older hot brunette goody-two-shoes sister, younger hot slutty blond sister. Both the daughters of some insane spec ops guy. As soon as the zombies show up, they arm themselves - as any good trained-by-spec-ops-daddy daughters would. And they wind up with Macs, scavenged by brunette goody-two-shoes sister. There's a scene I love where they're practicing with the Macs. The blond's Mac chokes. She clears it out, continues firing, it chokes again. She looks at her sister, sticks her nose in the air and says, in a perfect stuck-up slutty blond hottie voice, "Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

• 11 months later...

There is a wonderful '80s zombie flick titled Night of the Comet. Comet passes through the solar system, close to the Earth, its radiation disintegrates almost everyone. Only those completely shielded survive as normal humans, those partially shielded survive but slowly turn into, well, zombies.

Main characters are two teenage sisters, older hot brunette goody-two-shoes sister, younger hot slutty blond sister. Both the daughters of some insane spec ops guy. As soon as the zombies show up, they arm themselves - as any good trained-by-spec-ops-daddy daughters would. And they wind up with Macs, scavenged by brunette goody-two-shoes sister. There's a scene I love where they're practicing with the Macs. The blond's Mac chokes. She clears it out, continues firing, it chokes again. She looks at her sister, sticks her nose in the air and says, in a perfect stuck-up slutty blond hottie voice, "Daddy would have gotten us Uzis."

Ok Duane, how long ago did you see this? It finally became available on Netflix streaming... like comic book guy says "Worst Zombie film ever". Maybe that's not fair, because they weren't really zombies.. Zombies that talk and carry guns? lol

And same thing.. why is there still power? Traffic light still working? Ok, I guess that's the only way they could get the end gag to work..

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...