Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

HK P9

CSEMARTIN

It can vary quite a bit.

That one is a P9s and I think it is a "Target" model...assuming that is the target weight (it also has adjustable sights). The more common is the "combat" - worth a little less.

Is there any other accessories? Different grips.

I would post the question on hkpro too.

I had one a couple of years ago (combat). They are impressive to shoot and the manual of arms is interesting too - before its time?!

Without digging I would hate to guess but will...around $1k ?? depending on extras and condition....45 is worth a bit more...I wouldn't hang my hat on my guess but will look around.

PM me if you need help posting to hkpro. There is a "combat" with nils grips on there now for around $900 - maybe a little high but those grips are spendy - but beautiful!

Check this thread...

http://hkpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=104719&highlight=p9s+target

Edited by hk_mtbr

Yup looks like a P9S target model(adjustable sites).

Fun pistol - very accurate.

Looks like yours has a longer barrel and barrel weight.

The "Sport" P9S I had came with a standard barrel, a 5.5" barrels and spacer shim.

If the target barrel serial number does not match the pistol he may want to consider selling the barrel and weight separate as some guys like to thread the longer barrel for supressors.

In addition to the HKPro Forums you might want to do a search on current and completed auctions on GunBroker.

Ironically I have a black rubber movie prop P9S forsale on GB.

Goodluck.

• 10 months later...

A friend of mine wants to sell his P9 and asked me if I knew what it's worth. Unfortunately, I have no idea.

I greatly appreciate any help or advice you can offer.

It's an early P9S Target/Sport model with an extra barrel, and weight, all original packaging, manual and test target. Very desirable to a collector. I would start it at $1500 and see if you can get it. Advertise on HKPRO and ParkCitiesTactical.

I haven't completed my HK P9S FAQ yet, but have posted an article from a while back on the HK P9S. Check it out, the pic of his gun is in the article. http://www.gunfaqs.org/P9SFAQ/index.htm

Regards,

James