Search the Community
Showing results for tags 'casepro'.
Found 3 results
Just recently purchased a Casepro 100 that was a NIB unit, never had been used. After cleaning it up and lubricating the unit, and installing the 45ACP die I ran a small batch (about 30 pieces) of 45ACP through it. The brass came out with some surface marring (see photo). Shiny and bright at the case head but about 1/3 up from the case head you can see where the marring starts. The die is defiantly taking some brass off as they you can just barely see a trace of brass on a small section of the die. Can anyone with experience using a Casepro 100 tell me if this is normal, am I doing something incorrectly, or if there is maybe issues with the dies? All brass was cleaned just prior to running it through the Casepro. FYI - had the same issue with a small batch of 40S&W brass that I ran through on the 40S&W die. Thanks!
I got this autodrive from Sean at powerfactorshooting.com. It said it was in stock and it shipped really fast to me. Just got it up and functional with my CasePro. I rigged it for now so that I could pull a casefeeder from one of my 1050's and with no additional changes just set that feeder onto the AutoDrive and CasePro. In this video it's doing .40 SW, and is running about 24/min or approx 1400 an hour. ... I also have dies for 9 and .45 (although I should sell/trade the later, as I don't reload .45 ...) I know this pushes the extreme of laziness, but hey, it's what I wanted... and It works great. It did take a bit to get adjusted right. I broke probably 3 or 4 of the little nylon shear bolt/feed mechanism bolts on the Casepro before I got wise and *really* loosened the clutch on the Autodrive.... Now it doesn't slip, only when it needs to, which actually isn't very often.