Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Today
  2. Damn, I've been thinking about a prodigy as a backup gun and this kinda solidifies it
  3. Just thought I'd drop some pics of mine. 3 months in the making with help from most of you on parts
  4. Gregg K

WSB

Since they aren't using them anymore have them send them down to me in San Antonio.
  5. I have always just assumed it was either for a double or no charge. I’ve had a no charge once or twice for some unknown reason (digital powder measure).
  6. old school C-more-pistol rts-shotgun rts- 45 offset
  7. Two years from now that will seem cheap.
  8. Maxim unloaded start at a recent match. https://youtube.com/shorts/DpbJmbyyWb0?si=zGpUU2izXfDvt4dg
  9. the precision moly coated smoked with tight group, they even said dont use it.. I mean t wasnt enough to really cause much issue.. I think once on a really hot humid day with no wind and sun at the right angle it was pretty noticeable . I still have quite a bit of it, and pretty sure I am mostly using Bayou bullets these days.. I have a case of 38 short colt sitting at home and some Bayou 147's,, may load some up,.. Guess thats a side affect of chasing latest greatest,, or changing sports/ platforms.. You end up with lots of partial jugs of powder. Ive got plenty of American Select, WST , tight group, AA2, and clean shot that all do about the same thing...
  10. I put a regular belt clip on the device instead of the velcro strap.
  11. Initial testing of concept https://www.instagram.com/reel/C51cRAUvS8-/?igsh=MXZwazAyc2dhMjNraA==
  12. Grabbed one of these to try in my Davinci DG-9. The recoil reduction with even hot factory pistol ammo was impressive. My findings were similar to everyone in the original post… crazy hard to charge the gun. Making unloaded starts or malfunction clearance difficult. Playing around with a solution that’s looking promising. https://www.instagram.com/reel/C5rV-pKrq8s/?igsh=MTBieXRoaWhqMGV6Mw==
  13. Thank you both for your replies and info
  14. @slavex automated the Apex 10 about 5 months ago; and one of the bonuses were the digital sensors. However, with the Digital Powder Sensor having a swing of +/- 2g, and given the N320/N330 9mm powder I load, that's just way too much variation! So, I too am in the planning stages of upgrading to the Keyence style laser sensor that will integrate into the M7 autodrive system.
  15. Same here. If I shoot a match with Titegroup, I like to do a full cleaning afterwards. I don't want that crud building up too much. Especially in my trigger group. N320 is WAY cleaner after shooting a match. I only feel the need to do a real basic cleaning when using that.
  16. ^^^^^^^ This! I switched to N320 because of this. I'm okay with paying the extra $$ because I don't like scraping the residue off my guns.
  17. It's expensive, but I like Sport Pistol about 1000 times better that titegroup. Titegroup is filthy.
  18. Agree with what has been said - also, if someone was gerryrigging stuff, they probably removed the backplate and took out the extractor plunger, and consequently the extractor and firing pin safety. Make sure the plunger was put back in correctly, i.e. metal first. That won't fix this issue per se but is worth checking.
  19. Pretty much yes to all (including the beltpouch and loops), except for the chest rig. The rules technically say that the equipment belt containing all of the shells needs to be worn at the waist level, although there seems to be a very loose interpretation of what is 'waist level' when it comes to those caddies. A Chest rig or bandolier are explicitly prohibited.
  20. Dip the brass end in soapy water, then let it air dry. This will remove the static.
  21. Not often. The original IDPA classifier had a weak hand only start from low ready, have had to do it at a few USPSA matches but it is rare.
  22. GKB

WSB

Those diagrams are from here: https://pistolshootingsports.com/blog/steel-challenge-competition
  1. Load more activity