Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. I got a response back yesterday from Todd Pearson and this is what he said " Thanks Ralph. Our official policy is one year parts and labor, but I have not seen a case where we did not stand behind our product if it was something due to manufacturing. " Sounds good but I wish this was in writing. It sounds like issues are few and far between from all of the SAR threads I have read on multiple forums.
  3. I will check out the Gcode not familiar with them. Always look at new stuff
  4. The last 3 gun match i went to, was as much track meet as shooting, and most of the shooters timed out in most of the stages. I am a middling 3 gunner and was able to finish most, but not all, of the stages only because i knew what targets to leave. It was almost a steel precision match with all 3 guns. I am not looking for super easy, but IMO if 180 seconds is not enough for the average person to shoot a stage maybe the stages are a little too much. I don't know that anyone at the match finished every stage and some of them are pretty good shooters.
  5. Yesterday
  6. It’s not. And I wouldn’t know why you’d say something like that? a51193. I started in june 2004. I have well over 150 classifiers just in open. Slow learner yes, all day long, I’ll take that criticism. But to attack my character? Geez you must be a Doodie. And my record shows I shot a solid 2-4 classifiers per month about April till October, or whatever the months for I know well over 8 -10 years. Now i I haven’t looked it all up, but I’m confident in the numbers I cited and for you to say different? Geez. Shooting took a back seat when the Wife went to nursing school and money got tight. I haven’t shot but a handful of matches a year since. But it I still love the sport and think about it. I kinda quit coming to forums because of shenanigans like you just pulled. Seems maybe even Enos isn’t the place if they allow dregs like you.
  7. Thanks for all the input , going to shoot a light 38 super tomorrow and see how the hand feels.
  8. Ugh. No. VV powders are very much on the temperature stable side of reloading powders. In other threads on this very forum, people have discussed this, such as the following https://forums.brianenos.com/topic/191646-temp-sensitivity-n320/ where it's mentioned that "The VV manual states their powders have a 1% velocity increase and 3% case pressure increase with each 18 degree (f) temperature increase." So, you'll need to qualify your statement with more data as many of us have experience with it over reasonably wide temperature spreads and have seen (very) good stability. I have chrono results from the low 40's to 100 and the numbers are within the SD variability from batch to batch (.40S&W major loads).
  9. Ahhhhh copy. I was like “what am I missing here?” Lol
  10. .absolutely.. just making a statement about someone's earlier post... which was … Mobil 1 is toxic... ALL oil is toxic..
  11. Haha. I do need some rich friends to buy all the toys for me to play with.
  12. i don't know the rules for that, and I'm not an RO. But I did witness it in person and saw a score changed without the person shooting. So it can happen.
  13. First time seeing this. Going to have to pick one up to try it. For $150, it seems like it will save anyone lots of time doing classifier or movements drills and are doing the majority of shooting from a certain spot.
  14. I have a source for purple bullets in 9mm and .40. Message me. Guy is cheap and does good work. Just an option if you don’t find a willing to make them.
  15. 4# is very impressive. I wonder how they have achieved that? Could the trigger itself do that (seems unlikely)? Or have they made changes to the FCU that will make it specific to the Legion (which seems more likely)? My guess is there are changes to the FCU along the lines of the Grayguns Competition Trigger Kit. To lesion the impact of pure interchangeability between the models, SIG will either not sell that FCU separately, or only to Legion members.
  16. Now you’re just showing off lol.
  17. I have nothing against race guns, and I've seen enough guys win with garbage equipment to know better. And this is America, most of us want the nicest gear in any given sport even if we know we won't put in the time to win. So thats not really pertinent to the discussion. But I do agree that things always seem better in the early days. Maybe its just the enthusiasm or the not knowing what you don't know that makes it exciting. I wonder if standardized targets like USPSA has would make me feel better. I don't care if I shoot the same 4 target types in every match as long as its a good stage design. But in 3 gun anything goes, so when a designer is out of ideas he says lets put small steel shotgun knockovers at 35yds, just because we haven't done that. Not only is it boring and beyond the effective range of the gun, suddenly the fastest shooter in the world that doesn't own a full choke might as well go home. Thats what I mean by artificial difficulty. Like when my PRS shooting buddies talk about shooting 800yds off of a hanging rope. Why would someone design a stage specifically so half the field can't get hits? How is that fun?
  18. @billthemarine2862 Man you really came through on this - thank you very much. I think I'm gong to take a chance on one of these, The EGD extreme triggers are twice the price so I would like to see how they compare. I agree and personally tend to put too much torque on the factory trigger right where it hooks so I want to experiment with a flatter/straight trigger again. Thanks again!
  19. Yes, in that scenario the shooter agreed, everyone was reasonable. What if the shooter is not reasonable, im trying to understand the proper procedure and accompanying rules for that case.
  20. AmarokTactical

P320 X5 Thread

Here is mine with minimal dremeling - I did some in the beaver tail and a little more undercutting but not much at all. I also enjoy the slightly larger grip from adding the epoxy to the XGrip.
  1. Load more activity