Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

All Activity

This stream auto-updates     

1. Past hour
  2. No expert here, but I have had to work through accuracy issues and this is a few things that helped me. I started shooting with ONLY one goal in mind. SEE THE SIGHT LIFT. That was the thing that helped me the most. I suspect that part of the reason that helped was I was getting a perfect sight picture and then jerking the trigger. Also as I got more into USPSA and started to practice shooting at weird angles, shooting in and out of position, etc I figured out my wrist tension was inconsistent. I don’t know if that was an issue back when accuracy standing still at 10-15 yards was an issue, but I suspect it was. This is similar to what Memphis said. I also think it would be wise to verify that it’s not just the sights or how you align them/focus on them. I have purchased 3 used guns which were sighted in from experienced shooters and every time I found I would shoot high with them. My groups were good so I assume it is just the way I align/focus on the sights. I always just adjusted the sights and the guns worked fine for me. The good news for you is that you aren’t pulling them left or right.
  3. Yes there is plenty of room to make a cut for a CZ custom plate on the OP slide, it is a deep cut. Note how far the cut is into the CZ logo by the 9 x 19
  4. Had this come up at a recent match. Interesting to hear different view points on retreating and acquiring a target versus breaking the 180 in the process. Conversation mostly centered around safety and new shooters.
  5. The m17 rmr plate from springer.
  6. George16

P320 X5 Thread

Go to Home Depot or any hardware store and buy some M4 x .7 x 12mm metric screws.
  7. Probably be better off finding a local guy to do it. I’ve found most builders don’t want to mess with small jobs like that.
  8. I started out with a 550 and ended up reloading 6 different calibers on that one machine. 4 years later all within the same year I ended up getting a good deal on a used Super 1050 and I reload all of f my 40’s for competition on that. I also ended up with another 550. I now I have a 550 for small primers and the other for large primers. It is nice to be able to run my smaller batches on the 550’s and to not have to change the priming system from one to the other. If it’s paid for it doesn’t owe you any money!
  9. alma

P320 X5 Thread

Tungsten guide rod. Springer Precision .375 base pads and competition floor plates. Go Guns *thumb rest [generic]*. Still easily makes Production weight.
  10. bdpaz

Fault lines?

Your first hand, fact based observation would carry more weight if it included actual details. Care to share how both sides of the fault lines were defined and, if it is out of the ordinary, the rules that justify it?
  11. Sokam101

P320 X5 Thread

Does anyone know where I can find the screws to mount a old Romeo1 to my new x5 legion? It fits and the screws line up the screws for the DDP have a bigger radius by .2mm
  12. HCH

Gunsmith Fit Barrel

I gotta know, why do you want a gunsmith fit barrel for a g19??
  13. Take the Dawson mag and cover it with sharpie marker, let it dry it may take a couple coats to get nice coverage. Carefully insert it and see where it's rubbing. Tap it with a brass hammer or gently squeeze it in a vice to make it work. Use calipers to monitor your progress.
  14. I use my progressive for 9 and 40, which I shoot the most of. I keep a Lee turret press for 45acp and .223 because I don't shoot much 45acp, and the .223 I run as a single stage until I get to the powder, bullet seat and crimp portion.
  15. Today
  16. Adam from Atlas Gunworks has stated on a YouTube video 10 ounces completely empty Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
  17. No, i confirmed it was made for an STI/2011 and the magwell fit perfectly on the standard STI grip. I was able to use a small amount of JB weld and build up just the very bottom of the grip on the DVC and then sand/file it to a nice tight interference fit that has no play. Should work well now.
  18. Hell Yea! Lots of clubs. My wife's blood cousin is the club director. Shot there many times. https://www.pscshootingclub.com/
  19. Spoke to dawson today. So I am taking this with a grain of salt. Asked what mags should I get from them. Was told that Tripp are great for things like steel challenge and USPSA but for IDPA where you reload from slide lock go with dawson. As Tripp loose the top round often . Said nothing about Wilson.
  20. 9x45

Gunsmith Fit Barrel

Well, they are a few that do, but I think BarSto is the best.
  21. Sorry, I meant 10. They 8’s are .45. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  22. Can't els also mount to tekloks though? Sent from my moto x4 using Tapatalk
  23. I have TMMS and ELS. I prefer the smaller size of the ELS. The tab in the TMMS can jab into your leg/waist/junk depending on if the tab is up/ down when in goofy shooting positions. But if you already have tek locks, it would be cheaper to buy TMMS. That’s what I did until I switched everything over to ELS.
  24. The difference you're seeing is because the Dillon sizes the brass slightly smaller than the Lee. Aside from visual differences, they both should shoot the same. BTW, the difference you're seeing will be magnified if you reload 9mm with 147 gr bullets. Again, the visuals don't necessarily impact the performance.
  25. They're factory .38 special 130gr going 800 fps, for a power factor of 104. Can I shoot them in an ICORE match?
  1. Load more activity