Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Friday Flame War

3quartertime

Been along time since I started one of these. Sorry it's not really Friday yet but I have a flamer that I can't wait for. This is my birthday flamer. Last year in my thirties!!! So let's start early and end late. Let it burn. Feel the flame and,

Live the rage!!!

I hate that issue thats all over the news right now.

(Edited to fit in the guidelines better :D )

I hate that it cost me $25 in gas to drive to the match on Sunday.

I hate that Sunday was the first match I've been able to shoot this year.

I hate that I wasn't ready.

I hate that it's spring break and I can't take my kids somewhere cool.

I hate having to pay taxes instead of getting a refund.

I hate that it's officially spring now and still too damn cold.

Oh yea...

I hate the rain this time of year too...

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I hate that someone might decide to make a law that would force my wife to support me if I ever end up in that condition (ie, alive in a technical sense), and remove my ability to choose my fate in that regard.

I hate that the poor woman is caught up in the middle of a hideous political debate, one way or the other (and whether or not she's aware of it).

I hate that more people don't appreciate that we live in a country where we can actually debate this sort of issue.

I hate that some when fully aware of the rules and boundaries decide that if the rules and boundaries are to be applied to themselves - it if somehow someone else's fault and is unfair.

I hate that some refuse to accept rules and boundaries and instead devote their energies to negativism and non constructive behavior.

I hate that when - by invitation - "you" are accepted into a "group" or club or sport - some feel that you then have the right to carp & criticize IN A NON CONSTRUCTIVE MANNER.

I hate that some refuse to remain civil in their interpersonal relations with others when they have points of disagreement.

I hate that people of intelligence and education resort to lowering their vocabulary to cursing and "yo momma" type responses when they feel the "argument"/discussion is not going their way.

I hate Knee Jerk responses - from anyone - when something is said that "might" be construed as criticism of their own particular "sacred cow."

I hate that - even via the Internet with typed discussions - that some feel that he who shouts loudest - wins.

I hate that at some point I have been guilty of every thing I just listed above - and more.

I hate when people abuse the VA system instead of getting off their lazy asses and working for a change.

I hate being cornered by these people every night at work and acting like I care that their trying to get 70% disability from the VA because they sprained their ankle.

I hate that last week, my newest co-worker was the janitor, now I have to train this guy. "Hey you wanna be an Aircraft Mechanic? Sure, but can I still mop the floors and take out the trash?"

I hate that there is no end in sight. :(

I also hate waiting.....For anything

I hate spring cleaning. Whoever invented such a horror shoulda come up with the cash to have maids do it for everyone in the whole damned world.

I hate that I had to spend my spring break doing spring cleaning because my stupid a** family is coming for Easter.

I hate that Easter is no longer about the resurrection but about stupid bunnies and baskets and eggs - for crying out loud people - it's just another way to part you and your hard earned money!

I hate that people think it's okay to bitch about me smoking - doesn't the world realize we're people dammit and we have feelings?!?!

I hate that my old girl cat, Smiley is blind, that a vet misdiagnosed her the first time around and that her life is now confined to a chair where she feels safe, the food bowl and the litter box. WHY can't we have living wills for our pets too?

I hate that the vet thinks I'm out of mind because I worry about my cats quality of life!

I hate that I have drive 55 miles to get to Starbucks, Wal-Mart and Honey Baked Ham. What on earth was I thinking to have moved to BFT?!?!

On a happy note though, I get to see my nieces and nephew and brother, for one stinking day! I hate that they're coming all this way and can't spend more time with me because Great Grandma lives 600 miles away and they feel guilted into going there for the majority of their vacation.

I hate spring cleaning. Whoever invented such a horror shoulda come up with the cash to have maids do it for everyone in the whole damned world.

I hate that I had to spend my spring break doing spring cleaning because my stupid a** family is coming for Easter.

Rant on sista`!!!!! I'm SLOWLY enjoying a cup of coffee before I go:

finish the wash,

sweep and mop the floors,

dust and vacuum,

prep the guest room,

do all the preparations to cook an easter meal.

Nothing worse than having your mother in law staying for a visit. Even if she's the nicest person on the planet, the lizard brain still thinks she'll inspect the house to make sure it's adequate for her boy.

I hate that I have become domesticated! I'm a shooter trapped in a housewife's body!!!!! Yes, that makes me desperate!

No doubt :) I keep telling my wife "You don't HAVE to clean....", but she doesn't believe me.... ;)

I hate that people think it's okay to bitch about me smoking - doesn't the world realize we're people dammit and we have feelings?!?!

I hate that people don't get that this is your right..... Smoke on!

I hate that my old girl cat, Smiley is blind, that a vet misdiagnosed her the first time around and that her life is now confined to a chair where she feels safe, the food bowl and the litter box. WHY can't we have living wills for our pets too?

I hate that the vet thinks I'm out of mind because I worry about my cats quality of life!

That poor girl :( Your vet's a boob. The interesting thing is that we don't *need* a living will for our pets - it's your choice whether or not to put her down at any time. Not an easy choice at all, though - I have three dogs, and couldn't begin to think about that with them, either. At least she knows she's loved, and that seems to go a long long way w/ the critters....

I hate that I have drive 55 miles to get to Starbucks, Wal-Mart and Honey Baked Ham. What on earth was I thinking to have moved to BFT?!?!

:lol::lol::lol: I keep trying to explain this one to my wife, too.... Move *just* far enough out - but not *too* far.... :)

I hate that it is March 25th, and it is snowing outside.

I hate waiting to hear if I got the job I interviewed 2 hours for yesterday. I also hate that I was called in for that interview 4.5 MONTHS after I sent them my resume.

I hate that if I get the new job I will have to kill the Handyman business I have spent the past 4 months starting, which is now finially starting to make a little progress. I hate that I will have to pay for the Yellow Pages add for the Handyman business for the next 12 months even if I take this other job and am out of the Handyman line of work.

I hate that I am not more excited about getting the job I interviewed for, since it payes A LOT more money than I have ever made in my life.

I hate that I can't shake this damn head cold.

I hate that my Les Baer broke last week, and is now away being fixed. (under Warranty which is good though)

I hate that I don't feel like doing a damn thing today, even though ther is a tone of work I should do.

I hate that I can't get my Para to shoot right. the sights just wont adjust far enough for the bullet impact.

I hate the idea of going to work for a company where I will be back to the 40+ hours a week, instead of setting my own schedule like I have been.....and not making any money while having that freedom.

I hate that I have been wasting too much time infront of the computer lately. Time to get going I suppose. <_<

I hate Pigeons.........

I have two 44x80 metal buildings, and the only place they perch is over the freshly washed car, over the front half of the hood of my truck, over the new mower, or over my four wheeler. No pigeon crap anywhere else but on something I drive.

I hate that my shotgun skills are so poor that 7 shots didn't down one pigeon.

I hate that my barn cats have decided to peacefully coexist with my pigeons.

I hate that the pigeons are out there now, crapping and laughing.

If I get reincarnated, I hope it is as a pigeon! B)

I hate having a Dal that is so pretty she makes me tell everyone! She is quite the chick magnet, although I hate that I finally find a chick magnet that works after I get married!!

I hate that I am now going to go to jail after I KILL MADMARK for saying his dalmatian is prettier. I suppose that he will also hate being killed

I also hate that Jeeper underestimates the cunningness of the "superior" Dalmation. I will rest easy knowing that she is watching my back. Should anyone try to harm me, she will take them down with the dreaded spiked chinese purple ball of death, which disables it's foes with a hidden squeeking devise known to cause insanity! :lol:

post-1279-1111760544_thumb.jpg

post-1279-1111760791_thumb.jpg

I hate it's Friday, I'm off, Its NOT RAINING, ane the friggen range is CLOSED! :angry::angry:

The brass I ordered didn't show up , so can't reload. :angry:

Sunday, the match is cancelled due to Easter Bunny sightings. :wacko:

I hate that I live so far from people I want to get to know better. :(:D

The weather is beautiful, wish I were too. :(

Now I'm out of beer and vodka, just shoot me! :angry::wacko::angry:

I hate that the guys at work complain that there JOB of cell site tech is too hard. They work 4hrs a day(oh sorry 8hrs a day) driving around hanging out on the internet.

:blink:

I hate switch techs that say they are stressed out, From what hanging out in a controlled envorment (nice and cool) watching alarms and have to do simple repairs. Hell I am the senior and take all the abuse and Love it!! :ph34r:

I hate that I spend a crap load of money on my 1300 hp Outlaw Mustang and I am still having tune-up problems. :angry:

I hate that I spend a crap load of money on my 1300 hp Outlaw Mustang and I am still having tune-up problems.  :angry:

Guess what, I hate your car too - oh wait, it was spending money on your crap car that you hated... :P:P:P I have to confess though - all my trucks have been Fords.

BTW shootergrrl - I'm honored!