Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Only Date A Latina If....

dirtypool40

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

DP40,

Great thread! I can relate first-hand to what you're saying. My fist "love" (lust?) was a Bolivian girl. YOW! We broke up after about 5 yrs (yes, she kicked my ass for that), then met up again 20 years later. She was still gorgeous and, boy, it didn't take long for the sparks to fly. :wub:

I wish the pics from this thread hadn't been edited out!

Mike

• 3 months later...

I am sure I need to add something here now that I have a great new girlfriend.

I am invited over to lunch to "meet the parents" this Saturday, and I have already been warned.

1.) Dad has a shotgun.Touching my butt will get you shot.

2.) Do not try to kiss me, hug me or hold my hand.

As if to make me feel better, she said the same rules aplied to her married sisters and their husbands. THEY'RE MARRIED!!! Hell, two of them even have KIDS!!!!

Wooof. :blink:

I have to admit, as much as I kid about it, I kinda like it. Very old fashioned and conseravtive. Proper.

Other pluses.

She doesn't quite get my sense of humor (most gringos don't either) but she realizes that Team America making fun of Hollywood liberals is a good thing.

She doesn't quite get American Politics (who does) but when we started talking about it, she ventured that the "guy who looked French" (Kerry) "was not to be trusted".

She also said that while she thought Republicans we generally stronger she was confused that they didn't like "W". I thought she had things mixed up, but she said, hearing something about him not being mean enough to terrorists.

I know, I know......she's too good to be true. It has to be a trap, but damnit, I am getting reeled in.

Anyhoo, here's a link to the "put up or shut up" pics

andrea

So Eric, how was lunch? How many times did you crack a joke and old man didn't even flinch? He will try to break you but hold on man, you can do it. If a .410, don't worry too much about the shotgun. However, avoid hunting and fishing expeditions with him until after breaking out the ring. ;)

Nemo,

thanks bud, I'll keep looking for the insider info.

That shooting scene (actually a bunch of scenes) from Fools Rush In keep running thorugh my head.

Lunch was good, very proper. Mom can cook and liked that I can talk about cooking. Mom also made the best flan I have ever had!!!!

It was a little like a panel interview, three sisters, two husbands, two little kids, the Dad, and Mom. They took great care of me and wouldn't let me lift a finger.

I cooked her dinner, no the family wasn't invited, last night. Just to show I gots skillz. Then we watched puppets having sex in Team America and Grosse Point Blank to test her funny bone.

Now we're talking about sneaking away to Rio for the weekend before I leave. I am embarrassed to admit that I haven't really traveled at all the whole time I've been down here, and it would be a nice capper.

I'll keep you posted.

How much time left in your South America deployment and what after that? Is she asking "What about us" already?

Where do Bolivian ladies go to show their bikinis? You assignment, if you choose... go there and GET US SOME MORE PICS!!

I'm of to PR next week and will try to bring back some photo documentation for Zhunter... B)

Take care Mi Amigo!

Nemo

I think Z collects those pics. Cuidado. Oops I think Z has more Spanglish than I do.

Anyway, we had the "what about us?" conversation weeks ago, and to my delight there has been no change in her demeanor.

The plan, such as it is, is for her to come visit me once I settle into the new job. Then we'll see. That'll give us a little time to cool down and see what we are really feeling. So far so good. I'm in deep smit. (what movie is that from?)

As to Bikinis, or damn near lack thereof, it's winter hear, right now everyone is in Parkas. I am seriously considering a weekend in Rio and or one in BA before I leave, but it's cold there too.

I only have about three weeks left. Then I will be home getting current in the Caravan, and hopefully chasing down a new flying position with a "to be announced" company.

I'll definitely have to make the rounds and shoot some matches. Is David Williams back shooting? If so please say hello to him and Loretta for me.

Z,

You think you're invincible because those African critters didn't get you... That Latina you're yearning for could do a lot more damage! I worry about your health old friend! :lol:

DP40,

No change after THE conversation is a good thing. No pressure about "are you taking me with you"? How's she about leaving her country and moving way up north? You're aware she has everything there, she doesn't need to move anywhere. So if she considers it, it's all just for you. You may have a winner.

What's the new job all about? You leaving the good ole' US Govt? David Williams shoots the St. Augustine match every 3rd Sat. Hopefully I'll see you there next month.

Saludos!

Z,

You think you're invincible because those African critters didn't get you...  That Latina you're yearning for could do a lot more damage!  I worry about your health old friend!  :lol:

Bring her on . I lOVE a challenge, and dangerous sports too! ;)

I am still waitin' on Monica's number  ;)

I'm not sure who I'm protecting by not hooking these two up. :wacko: Maybe both of them.

Nemo - She actually used to be in the US as an exchange student and thinks the US is the center of the universe, and wants to be there some day. I'm pretty confident she'd like to go. Problem is it's all or nothing, she can't just move up there to live with a guy for a while.

Plenty to think about, for sure.

Nemo - She actually used to be in the US as an exchange student and thinks the US is the center of the universe, and wants to be there some day.  I'm pretty confident she'd like to go. Problem is it's all or nothing, she can't just move up there to live with a guy for a while.

Plenty to think about, for sure.

That's a tough one... DECISIONS, DECISIONS... Timing is definitely not working with you. We'll see what come out of this. Hopefully everything will work out for yours and her satisfaction. Hang tough and good luck!

See you in St.A next month,

Actually 3rd weekend of Sept should work. I will juuuuust be off contract, and finished up re-qual in the caravan. I haven't been up there in years!!! I'm sure I owe you lunch at Sonny's for all the Latina advice, and David just 'cause I haven't seen him in like four years.

It's a date.

looking forward to it, but I never claimed to be a remarkable shooter, just remarkable at putting away the sweet tea and BBQ pork!!! :) That's what I always meant by "quick reload". ;)

Had lunch with my sweety today, never had a gf need to fill out visa paperwork to come visit me before. That's a new one. :huh:

Back to our original topic...

I've figured out why driving down here is so dangerous; you guessed it LATINAS.

They walk down the street or even worse across it and you can't pay attention to anything else!!!