Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Only Date A Latina If....

dirtypool40

yeah, and she's the one I referred to fighting for the bouquet. Then we got to fight when I "Didn't try hard enough" for the garter. Then we got to have the obligatory "I don't know what you think was going to happen if you caught that bouquet, but it ain't" fight.

so, as usual the picture is only telling half the story, in this case the happy side.

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Reference to the white thong showing up in the photo, she constantly reminds me how it was the flash that did that. Fine with me...

Then I naturally asked the very reasonable follow up of why wear white with that sexy black get up?

(I could not make this up if I tried, Nemo, back me up...) Because on New Year's Eve the girls wear different color underwear depending on their wish for the New Year.

True story. :rolleyes:

I definetly saw it and definetly wanted to say something. However, I was always taught it was in poor taste to make a comment such as that about your friends lady. Several past girlfriends have found out my appreciation for such things and have been kind enough to accomadate me, however, anyone else make a comment about my lady like that and they might be carrying their teeth home.

DP, feel free to fill us in on the color code. And congrats you lucky .........

I'm gonna pester Blackbird until he comes down for the Bolivia Open. How's the Open thing going?

As to the "thong code" it's something like white is for luck / peace, red or pink is love or passion, but I'm not sure.

Sounds like we need more research. B)

(I could not make this up if I tried, Nemo, back me up...) Because on New Year's Eve the girls wear different color underwear depending on their wish for the New Year. 

True story. :rolleyes:

Sorry DP40... The thong code hasn't made it to PR yet. Never heard of it before. So the flash did that? <_< Photo gear from Krypton ;)

BigDave, good call on Duane's post! :lol::lol:

What I've seen of Bolivia looks good, but Ahhh... THE CARIBBEAN!

White beaches, mucho rum and teeny tiny bikinis... many pluses! However your gringolity ( :lol: ) may not be much of a novelty there.

• 2 weeks later...

I just got my latest LBUE PRESS, and I took it as a challenge.

I am going to have to get some Dillon-esque photos up, of these girls with guns.

I'll see if the local SF guys will let me borrow an M4 with $3k worth of crap hanging on it "for a good cause".

Another option is that it would be a nice way to balance out a picture of my new Bedell Open gun.

Hell I could have my own calandar in short order. B)