Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Only Date A Latina If....

dirtypool40

DP,

sorry man, I think you misunderstood me. Being my Latina loving soul brother, I knew you didnt mean any disrespect. I was just afraid some of the readers might think it. When a woman is so gorgeous that you would rather just sit there and stare at her, rather than bang her, that is something special. I was gonna catch a flight down tommorow to save you from this terrible fate, but then I realized I barely speak English, so the spanish/portugese/other latin derivitive spoken there might be a bit of an issue. Feel free to post some tasteful thong clad beachgoer type pics.

By the way, you my hero dude

Mike

• Replies 215
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, I really and truely feel sorry for DP. <_<

Last time I see the man he tells me he has to lose 20 or so pounds in order to be in better shape.

Then I see him in a picture looking like he is wasting away from all of the, well...... nevermind.....

Good to see you are still healthy!

Hardball!!! Where you bin brothah!!! Missed you while I was home, got to see Tillet, he looks good. I did lose the 20#, and for the first time, well, ever I have a tan. NEver had much interest in tanning, but now that I have a walled in back patio / pool, and a sexy latina to tan with I am developing an interest. You know, I just found out they only wear those obscene bikinis to get TO the place they are going to tan? Then...well, you can imagine. ;)

Twix, dig this, her brother in law is my best Bolivian friend and he and his brother shoot IPSC. I spent yesterday morning watching him make the Bolivian Trap team in a shoot off. There's a different level of respecting your space here, and doing manly things is considered mandatory. Shooting counts as manly.

Kimberkid, sounds like you speak English a lot better than I speak Spanish. Of course I always figured the language barrier was why those foriegn exchange guys got all the chicks years ago, so I am in no rush.

ZHunter, her sister had ME at Hola, but alas I just heard she is headed to Argentina for a better job with Petrobras.

Smoke, you are 2-Alpha on that man. In the US I can't get a recording on a 900 #, down here they treat me like I am Brad Pitt. Their confidence is sexy, if they are interested YOU KNOW IT. Twice I've had a girl I didn't know from eve just walk up and hand me her #. Stuff like that doesn't happen in the states, at least not to me.

There's a pride in themselves too. Doesn't have to be a rich girl, could be dirt poor, but she will look like a million bucks before she leaves the house. I find the effort very flattering. A gringa might have on flip flops and sweat pants for your third date of "Let's just grab a movie and hang out", but not a latina.

And you are right about the late nights. The weddings didn't even start until 10pm. Parties went until 5 or 6am. I am terrified to dance with these girls, afraid I will break the spell and they will realize I am just a goofball, gringo, redneck. Rythym is part of the genetic code down here, and I AIN'T GOT IT.

Seriously though, restaraunts don't even open until 7pm and if you get there before 930, you are the only one there.

Smoke, how about this?

ONLY DATE A LATINA IF:

You recognize that “Let’s go to dinner and then dancing.” really means “you better have something to eat, pick me up around 10:30, I’ll really be ready closer to 11:15. We’ll get to the restaurant by midnight, and the club by 2-2:30am. I hope you’ve been training, ‘cause we gonna dance till dawn. Then we’ll see what kind of energy you have in the sack buster.”

Dude, I am feeling for ya, and it is not a sorry feeling either! ;) Having worked in a very target rich environment, I know that you are in good "hands" down there! ;)

So when are you gonna put on a shoot for your gringo bothers down there? Not that I need an excuse to show up!

here's another one:

ONLY DATE A LATINA IF:

you can accept the irony that trying to use the excuse "Not tonight honey, I'm just really tired" more than once a month will almost certainly get you the "I have needs and what's wrong with us?" speech from an angle you never thought you'd see....the receiving end. :huh:

Let me interject here the viewpoint of a Latino man...

Mi querido Gringo,

"Honey, I'm not in the mood..." is an arrangement of words that DO NOT exist in the Latino man vocabulary! All it would mean to her is that you're cheating on her... BTW, if you are and she finds out, it is only then that you'll understand what it is to get your ass kicked, then you'll be dragged behind that truck and then fed to the "perros en la plaza". My unsolicited piece of advice:

DON'T!

So, if you're really tired after those 5 or 6 stages under the tropical South American sun... Get your Red Bull or something, jump in the pool for refreshing and TCB!

Also, related to the dancing issue, only date a Latina if you want empirical confirmation to the fact that you were born with two left feet!

I've been married to one for 15 years! 5'1" and 100 pounds of intensity! But I'm Puerto Rican... I can dance... B)

Buena suerte!

Nemo, educated insight is always appreciated.

The whole cheating thing is a new concept to me, it's almost like it's expected here. I've been accused of having a wife and kids in the US, and periodically she "fishes" with something like "You had sex this week with someone else didn't you?", followed up with something like "well, I know a lot of girls who say they know you."

Well, introduce around me honey, 'cause I only know you and right now you are bordering on psychotic.

I love that line about "drink a red bull or jump in the pool and TCB". Man you hit the nail on the head. Keep a "ready reserve". Creativity is good, coming up with something she thinks you picked up somewhere else? That can be hazardous to your health.

I should add something to the list like

ONLY DATE A LATINA IF:

"you accept that cheating on a Latina is a sin, same as homicide. In fact, one often leads to the other."

"Your car insurance already carries a rider for ACT OF LATINA whether that be her trashing your car, or you wrecking it while watching her cross the street, like in Desparado."

I'm lucky, The girl I am dating now could body double for Salma Hayek......if Salma got in better shape. B)

A.  Creativity is good, coming up with something she thinks you picked up somewhere else? That can be hazardous to your health.

B. ...if Salma got in better shape. B)

A. YOU BETTER BELIEVE IT! Don't get TOO creative, unless you want to be questioned! ;)

B. SALMA IN BETTER SHAPE? :huh::o I refer you to "After the Sunset". But if she is you are a "gringo muy suertudo"!

DP,

Working, working, sleep for a couple hours, working.....

That about sums up the last six months of my life.

Three hurricanes, new job, three kids, two cars, a house, two dogs, three cats, and two pistols that are just itching to be put to work. Not on the above, but on the range. <_<

I shot this past Saturday, and well, it went as expected. Not really bad, but not really good. You missed my big butt going horizontal on a stage that didn't require it. :blink: Finished the array on my knees, then moved on to the next, and then promptly got a reshoot when the scorekeeper missed my time. :D

Anywho, looking forward to seeing you again. I have told work that I "work to live, not live to work" and will be taking my life back. 80 hours a week is a tad much.

Shout at a brother!

A. 

B. ...if Salma got in better shape. B)

B. SALMA IN BETTER SHAPE? :huh::o I refer you to "After the Sunset". But if she is you are a "gringo muy suertudo"!

Yup, we bought a copy of that on the street the other night, and watched it. Only woman I've ever dated who had the right curves AND a "six pack". I stand by my earlier boast. B)

So where are all the pictures of the available gringo lovin sisters?? feel free to start a gallery thread. Also feel free to include the gringo loving sisters sporting thongs and Limited guns, cause we know ya got a couple of those lying around...

Holy cow Eric!!

That is one B-E-A-U-tiful woman in a very sexy dress!! Keep her indoors with that see-through black dress... She could cause traffic problems ;)

Tell her Nemo said that unless she's got orthodontical problems, she needs to show teeth when smiling. I bet she's got a beautiful smile too... :D

Impress her using the orthographic accent on the ''o": Mónica (Alt + 162 = ó)

Oh, and I agree... Salma needs some workout... :unsure:

yeah she's got two sisters.

They are the two girls on the right in this group shot.

3rd from right is her youngest sister, 27yo, masters degree, speaks gringo, and....moving to Argentina for a new job. :(

Here's a closer up of Monica and I at the last wedding, still not showing teeth, but like things ususally are; me slightly confused and her keeping an eye on me.

EDITED TO REMOVE PICTURES