Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
MikeFoley

Revenue Opportunity back to your Club

We are unveiling a new program. Its an Affiliate program for all Clubs that have a web page. The club posts our banner ad on their web page and all orders that are placed through that link will generate a commission to the club to be used for Targets and Pasters. Have your Club representative contact Chuck to get your club set up on this program.

Chuck thanks for running this program. It looks like we have spent enough this year for you to be buying the pasters for 2011.

Randy Lopes

President

Green Mountain Practical Shooters

That's excellent. I couldn't get my club to do it. Man are we missing out!

OK what did I miss out on? I am starting my 19 year of indentured to hosting a monthly event.

We have calculated participating clubs commissions and sent out emails notifying the club contact on file. Some clubs did very well, some did not. I think there was a disconnect on how this works with some. Here is a run down again.

We provide a unique link for your club to use as the hyper link on our banner ad placed on the club web page. The more prominent it is and the more it is promoted to the club members determines the clubs success with the program. When a club member or anybody clicks on that banner using the unique link and places an order the club gets commission. Not only the first time but every other time that account orders. The only time it would stop is if they clicked on a different link down the road causing their affiliation to switch. In fact if your club members post that link any where on the internet and anybody uses that link the club gets credit.

If you have any questions please contact me, chuckb at shootersconnection.com.

We have had a few problems with club leadership not believing we can have this technology or even that we are lying about paying a commission. Sometimes its just politics. So i wanted to provide an example of one club for one month. Now they did have a member buy a race gun but you can see how this can be very beneficial to your club. 127.31 for one month!

Referrals: 0

Conversion Rate: -

Orders: 7

Products: $4,243.64

Total: $4,517.71

Rate: 3% of $4,243.64

Commission: $127.31

Order # Date Products Total

9610 8/4/2010 $122.91 $139.19

9699 8/8/2010 $108.89 $125.96

9914 8/16/2010 $670.95 $711.21

9928 8/16/2010 $59.62 $63.20