Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Bill Drill times

GMyers

• Replies 360
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trust me, I get it.

I trusted you more before I found out you wear a skirt.

Ugh...

A KILT Mark..... A KILT...

You wear panties beneath a skirt, you wear shoes or perhaps lipstick under a kilt!

You are killin me AMIGO!

That made me LOL, out loud even. That was good enough that I will stop taunting you for the time being and go back to bill drills.

I find that it's easy to get sucked into just hosing bill drills trying to get fast times, but I think I learn more when i stop accepting any charlies and look for enough sight picture to get all A's. With my SS .45 i can typically get all A's consistently in the 2.3-2.4 range, or I can throw down a 2.1 and give up a charlie or 2 on average. (and occasionally all A's). When shooting partials, it's pretty important to not miss.

hey, even the guy who claimed to be of Scottish decent called it a skirt so good luck trying to get people to recognize the difference ....

Not sure how to take this.

just trying to point out that your time would probably be better spent washing your pencils then trying to explain Scottish culture to most American males ...

hey, even the guy who claimed to be of Scottish decent called it a skirt so good luck trying to get people to recognize the difference ....

Not sure how to take this.
just trying to point out that your time would probably be better spent washing your pencils then trying to explain Scottish culture to most American males ...

I have exactly zero Scottish culture but I know enough not to disrespect a man who wears a kilt.

Whenever we perform we get nothing but positive comments. When we do pub crawls in the crappiest of dive bars, we get nothing but respect. Here on benos not so much. Nice, tough guys.

Nice, tough guys.

Are you hitting on me?

fwiw, I would comment positively in real life too (and i have gaelic heritage from clan o'neill), but the internetz is not real life. Thot u knew that. :devil:

Yeah, I forget.

Good reminder?