Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show me skills/you tube videos

shooterbenedetto

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Man I really need to get some new videos of me shooting to add soon. LOL Lookin good everyone!

Joe W.

Yeah, got any new footage? The old videos look fast and furious.

I am waiting for a friend to send me my copy of last weekend's Steel Challenge video so I can post that.

Roman

Nothing new lately. I will try and get my video camera to the range with me this week. The old videos were fastish but man the hits sucked. Over the last month or so I have really focused on points and it is starting to pay off. Lost HOA last week by a point and a half! lol I will make sure to have stills and video of me at the Nats though, was too nervous last year to worry about my camera until the last day of the match.

Joe W.

This is Video,,, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eBf0CloalHs

Tac Pro Tactical 3 Gun Fall 2010 - Jesse Tischauser it is his video,,, but,,, I am in it ..

and My Son Luke is in it,,,

The Stages,, the stages are blind stages,,, so trying to figure them out on the move,, is the order of the day,,

not knowing what the pick-up gun is going to be,, or the condition it was in,,,,, and high grass,,, made it hard to see the targets,,, made the stages,, wellllll Interesting,,

Jim M ammo

• 2 weeks later...

Man I really need to get some new videos of me shooting to add soon. LOL Lookin good everyone!

Joe W.

Yeah, got any new footage? The old videos look fast and furious.

I am waiting for a friend to send me my copy of last weekend's Steel Challenge video so I can post that.

Roman

I didn't get any video last week, I was so spent after setting up two stages I didn't have the energy to drag my camera out. Tonight sould be much better.

Joe W.

• 3 months later...

The move where I tighten the screw that holds together the recoil spring/guide/plug assembly? I'd really hate to lose that screw, and it loosens on ever string. Trust me, the screw is tight when I'm done, so don't be concerned.

• 4 weeks later...