Show me skills/you tube videos

shooterbenedetto

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Finally back shooting after a long break.

[excuses] I found out during the match that I don't do well in cold rainy weather, my hands get all cold and beaten up. Got my thumb cut on something, left middle finger pinched during a reload, slide bite (for the first time) and thumb hit the racker. 
[/excuses]

Scores: https://practiscore.com/results/new/28468

Movember Classic Charity Match 2016

The November Charity Match run by the DownZero crew is a yearly match to promote the awareness of Prostate Cancer. They combine the USPSA stage design principles but with IDPA scoring. It's a fun match for a good cause. If you're male above the age of 40, go get a yearly exam and start tracking your PSA levels. Early detection is the key to survival.

As for my match performance, well, watch the video. Some mistakes here and there but the biggest match breaker for me was my death jam on Stage 5. Sucks when a stuck case comes visiting. That's my 3rd stuck case in my years of shooting. 

• 2 weeks later...

Paul Bunyan Rifle Club ran their annual Toys-4-Tots charity match again this Sunday. It is an outlaw USPSA-styled match that raised $1,300 in cash for kids. Always great to be out shooting for a good cause.

• 4 weeks later...

My first USPSA match of 2017 after a looooong break of no shooting and no dry-firing. Was super cold, super wet and one of those matches that kept everyone asking why they're out there feeling miserable. That said, there were some really fun stages including one that had all 1/3 sized targets, now that it is legal to use in Level One matches. Those are hard to shoot at! Thanks again to the PB crew for keeping the range open throughout winter. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Here are the stages from Berry's Steel Open just last weekend. Split it up into three different videos for the three sub-matches. Steel Challenge, Dynamic (timeplus) and Scramble (par time). It was a really fun match that ate up around 781 rounds. I went home with 19 rounds!

Enjoy!

• 3 weeks later...