Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Show me skills/you tube videos

shooterbenedetto

• Replies 846
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Took me four stages into the day to get rid of Speed Mode and enable Match Mode. We started on Stage 4 and the first 4 stages had a mike each because I wasn't looking at my dot on certain arrays. Had to learn how to re-enable match mode and trust that speed will come. It worked for the rest of the match and I luckily edged out a match win by 1 point.

Gotta get into the mode quicker next time.

Edited by robot

Small level 2 match last Saturday, 100% Open division, next shooter at 72%. Because everything is scored on Shootnscoreit in Norway I have calculated based on combined results with people who shot this match and two other recent Level 3 matches that I was at about 87-93% of GM level, I still don't have enough matches to be classified, but should reach M in maybe 3-4 more matches.

USPSA Inland Empire Sectional 2016

My Father's Day present, to be able to go off for the weekend and shoot the 2016 Inland Empire Sectional Championships. It was a fun 9+1 stage Level 2 match shot at the Rattlesnake Shooting Facility in Benton City. I couldn't engage match mode for a few stages and I paid dearly in penalties. Still managed to edge out 3rd Open. Thanks to everyone who setup this match every year, I'll be back!.

What an amazing day to shoot, sun was up, wasn't too hot, great stages and lots of snacks/coffee. It's the series or points match held at the Renton Fish and Game Club. Had a momentary lapse in match mode but did well mostly. Came away with a match win. Thanks to everyone at DownZero for setting up this match!

USPSA - Technical Stages @ PB July 2016

'Twas a great battle in the Open Division today. Nick and I were back to back till the very end where a malfunction cost me the possibility of the match win. Great technical stages that I haven't seen before which makes it a ton of fun. Hope to shoot more stages like this in the future.